• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

Something's in those bags that's got you real nervous! Perhaps you were trying to sneak something back and got got and now the bags are evidence and that's causingthe delay. Perhaps!

Call center people who tell you things with great confidence, which later turn out to be totally false, just to get you off the phone, are incredibly frustrating. And there's no way to hold them accountable.

I can't recall ever dealing with a call center fella. Why would want to deal with them if they are p useless?

Diggler needs to put these guys on the case.
4RXMT3F.gif

I have a hard time believing that they can't escalate the call. I got the VP of Customer Care at Comcast a few years ago after not having my issues resolved.

I definitely don't believe they can't escalate it, but I don't know how to circumvent them either.

Juice, when was the last time you were in Valpo? I just booked my trip and will be there for 3 nights in December.

update - complaining on twitter appears to have been more effective than calling live people. I actually received some contact from them implying fresh efforts.

update - complaining on twitter appears to have been more effective than calling live people. I actually received some contact from them implying fresh efforts.

I have a friend who swears by this w/r/t airlines

I have a friend who swears by this w/r/t airlines

Only time I ever did this was when US Airways wouldn't confirm a miles ticket because one page showed there were flights available with the amount I had but the next page showed the amount required was way more than I had. Took screenshots and emailed and called, and got sorry we can't help our website had a glitch. Complained on Twitter and got a call about 30 mins later telling me they issued the ticket for the correct amount of miles.

Back