• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread : welcome to the world of the plastic beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
fb6e44617d26379e7caacd5224925ac0.jpg

Studio execs want this to write scripts.

The Mayor of Mt Olive does have a nice ring to it you big timing sonofabitch! #loveit

Posted on the music thread, but for only slightly more than the price of a nosebleed Zach Bryan ticket, you can have a full three day pass to Hopscotch for 150 if any of you Triangle/NC'ers are interested. I've just been kind of on the fence, so figure maybe if someone reallyREALLY wants to go, it could be a win/win and I could make my money back. I also just spaced on the dates/days so won't even be able to make it to Pavement tomorrow, and the other bands I want to see are either going on too late or playing at the same time as another band I want to see, so it was quickly seeming like it might not be worth it for me, but I'm old and lame, so ymmv. It's the early bird price + taxes/fees.

Just putting it out there, let me know if interested!
I'll be there!

I took my wife to her colonoscopy today. The Mayor was not in the mood for talk so I sat away from everyone. 2 damn Yankees came and sat next to me and wanted to chat. I did not get a nap but I did get pulled into a chat about nothing. Did y’all know it’s hot outside?

I feel incredibly lucky that I got an invite to a poker game through a friend (met at pool when our kids were in kindergarten together) with 9 other dudes, all within a few years of me age wise that are great dudes, lots of different personalities/lifestyles, and none suck politically. The game has been going on 10+ years and I’ve been in for 5. We hang every Monday and 4-5 times a year have some sort of outing together with or without WAGs.

A couple good TENNIS friends too.

Patrick Surtain II Amendment Rights
First and 10th Amendment
Attempted Cooper Kupp
Patrick Mahomeschooled

Signed up for a new card that has a $200 free Dell credit every 6 months so you need to find shit to burn it on and I notice dell is selling this bad boy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back