• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelCityDeac

Reaction score
Nussbaum(1).jpg

Slowest finish evar. Is everyone at church or something?

some thoughts before I fly to CLT on my way to DC:

1. Although Nonny's pickup artistry is admirable, I too employed some special tacticz last night. Much like Nonny's sweet gin and tonic line, I discussed with a hoodrat the merits of viennese cheese sausage, kasekrainer. Whereas Nonny's tactics were indirect, brain scans show that my discussion immediately stimulated the 'love of phallic objects filled with goo' section of the female brain, which is situated directly next to the 'lady on the street, freak in the bed' synapses.

2. I saw a little girl at the airport with a sweatshirt which said "If gymnastics were easy, it would be called FOOTBALL!". I don't have any jokes or cool remarks for this, but I really want one of those sweatshirts.

3. I think that if I ever have to seal the deal on a three way, I'm going to use starcraft lingo. "Hey ladies, you know me, 2 racks always leads to a fast expansion" should work fine.

006.jpg

1. Although Nonny's pickup artistry is admirable, I too employed some special tacticz last night. Much like Nonny's sweet gin and tonic line, I discussed with a hoodrat the merits of viennese cheese sausage, kasekrainer. Whereas Nonny's tactics were indirect, brain scans show that my discussion immediately stimulated the 'love of phallic objects filled with goo' section of the female brain, which is situated directly next to the 'lady on the street, freak in the bed' synapses.

2. I saw a little girl at the airport with a sweatshirt which said "If gymnastics were easy, it would be called FOOTBALL!". I don't have any jokes or cool remarks for his, but I really want one of those sweatshirts.

3. I think that if I ever have to seal the deal on a three way, I'm going to use starcraft lingo. "Hey ladies, you know me, 2 racks always leads to a fast expansion" should work fine.

006.jpg

How awesome would that be if you're like "So you wanna get out of here?" to a girl you've been hitting it off with all night and she just goes "YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS" in the Protoss voice.

The answer is super awesome.

How awesome would that be if you're like "So you wanna get out of here?" to a girl you've been hitting it off with all night and she just goes "YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS" in the Protoss voice.

The answer is super awesome.

that would be like a mental lapdance.

LOL at the Nussbaum pics.

I was getting groceries the other day and she was checking out in the line next to me. I felt bad for the guy sacking her stuff. She was extremely particular about how things were placed in the bags.

LOL at the Nussbaum pics.

I was getting groceries the other day and she was checking out in the line next to me. I felt bad for the guy sacking her stuff. She was extremely particular about how things were placed in the bags.

You gotta have control over your material environment!

However, she also believes that "In work, being able to work as a human, exercising practical reason and entering into meaningful relationships of mutual recognition with other workers [is a fundamental capability of human development]."

Too bad she completely dismisses Derrida and Foucault who both have things to teach her about structure.

You gotta have control over your material environment!

However, she also believes that "In work, being able to work as a human, exercising practical reason and entering into meaningful relationships of mutual recognition with other workers [is a fundamental capability of human development]."

Too bad she completely dismisses Derrida and Foucault who both have things to teach her about structure.

I think this is certainly true of later Foucault as he moved toward post-structuralism. Early in his career, I don't think this was the case as much. Derrida was pretty consistently critical of these constructs.

Nussbaum's ideas on the social contract are also pretty fascinating. Namely, the role of oft-marginalized groups (the handicapped, mentally challenged, socially-subordinated,, children) in the social contract schema.

I slept a ton last night then took like a two hour nap this afternoon. Sleeping is pretty great. Successful lazy Sunday so far, but now I shall spoil it with errands and laundry and getting out of my pajamas.

lol jarrod is such a noob on storage wars

:werd:

Käsekrainer:
kase-krainer.jpg

Like it.

Dislike that H Street CC doesn't open until 5. Ended spending some time at the biergarten. Met a Wisconsin girl (journalism major, lolz) who just moved here and number closed. Apparently she wants me to come help her move in. No complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back