• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
it must be asked... is Nonny now the premier hoodrat hunter of the pit?

It appears so. I'm on a one night hot streak so I got a ways to go before I can pretend I'm in his range.

Yeahh, I don't believe in picking up hoodrats at bars anymore, I'm just searching for true love.

it must be asked... is Nonny now the premier hoodrat hunter of the pit?

I was still rather impressed that I could go to a bar in Los Angeles, bring up to the waitress that we were from Wake Forest, she mentions she dated someone from Wake and I immediately know who it is.

Also I must be still drunk because I'm in the mood to get wine drunk and hit on cougs somewhere here in Winston. My first thought was Village Tavern.

Sadly I can't find anyone to do it with me.

I was still rather impressed that I could go to a bar in Los Angeles, bring up to the waitress that we were from Wake Forest, she mentions she dated someone from Wake and I immediately know who it is.

That's pretty legit. Love that about Wake.

I had a few pretty weird Wake connections while out in LA. One was a guy I was playing tennis against. Took us about an hour or so of playing before Wake came up, and turns out he actually played for our varsity team in the early 00s.

did the guy have anything interesting to say about her?

That's pretty legit. Love that about Wake.

I had a few pretty weird Wake connections while out in LA. One was a guy I was playing tennis against. Took us about an hour or so of playing before Wake came up, and turns out he actually played for our varsity team in the early 00s.

Granted the part about Wake making it easier to figure out is because she was black

I feel like hoodrat hunting gets harder when you're actually single, it's a sick world.

So I opened up a bag of sunchips and quickly made my way through them. I'm laying on my couch but notice that my entire shirt is covered in crumbs. The odds of me ever using a vacuum cleaner are unlikely, so what is my play here?

Make a crater with your shirt, and then suck them off of yourself with a nearby straw once they are all in a central location.

I'm just trying to offer creative solutions, that's what I do, I come up with solutions.

I don't see any difference between amount of sex when single and in a relationship.

SCD we got the bottling done real nice and easily. Beer's gonna be ready (in theory) on Feb 29.

Very nice! Sorry again that I couldn't make it. I was informed that I'll be taking on way more responsibilities this week than I had initially planned, leaving me behind. Glad they turned out well, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back