• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, mang. I think I'll actually have to go with a daytime Super Brew next Sunday just because I dunno about brewing in the dark. Either way, next weekend's gonna be awesome. Need to start getting things lined up for Stanley's b-day party.

Went hiking at Great Falls this afternoon. First time I've been out there. Really nice spot and turned out to be a beautiful afternoon.

No worries, mang. I think I'll actually have to go with a daytime Super Brew next Sunday just because I dunno about brewing in the dark. Either way, next weekend's gonna be awesome. Need to start getting things lined up for Stanley's b-day party.

:werd:

Monster Cable is awesome. Totally fixed my sound issues.

You should def be having more sex if you're in a relationship. One of my good friends refers to being in a relationship as getting on "auto spray".

Okay CTers I'm cooking dinner for my lady friend on Friday night. Who has some great ideas for what to make? Need to impress.

+ buffalo chicken dip, but use celery as the dipping tools, bitches love celery.

I don't know what you should cook, but you need to play that ASS ASS ASS song and let her grind on you. Let her whip her hair back and forth while she does it. Watch out for the weave though, that's like a cat o' nine tails hitting you in the face over and over.

You guys are great at this.

Definitely do the pancakes and use real legit syrup. But make sure you pour way too much syrup into the container, then when everything is over hold up the container, look at her with an assuming eye and ask "what should we do with all this extra syrup?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back