• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chicago Cubs Thread - Playoff Push Pending

Holy shit that's awesome fellas.

If either of you happen to stumble into tickets for any game this weekend feel free to help a brother out.

I should be in town by 4:30 this afternoon. I'm so fucking pumped.

If you're headed to Wrigleyville, best bet is likely by train. The place is a zoo and there's not much parking available. People have been lining up outside Wrigley bars since early this morning.

Brasky may be a little delayed:

A runway at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago was closed Friday afternoon due to a disabled aircraft, the Federal Aviation Administration said in a tweet.

The FAA said an American Airlines Boeing 767 aborted its takeoff after blowing a tire.
It was unclear how many passengers and crew were on Flight 383 to Miami. The people on board deplaned, the FAA said.
Video tweeted by a witness on the ground showed an airliner with a large tower of smoke rising from the right side. The video showed one of the emergency slides being deployed. Other images showed heavy flames.

I'm kinda surprised they didn't have Jim Cornelison sing the national anthem. He is a Chicago institution and gets the crowd going crazy.

2016 Chicago Cubs Thread: 1-1 Chicago Bound

Can we get one fucking break (that's not a bullshit triple with two outs)

This Wrigleyville bar is waiting to explode

Bryant has taken so many first pitch strikes right down the middle in this series. Effing swing.

They have been throwing strikes, and lots of then this game - this is how we lose, we let pitchers kill themselves, but this game, tomlin to Miller to shaw to allen are just throwing it and daring us to swing and we aren't until two strikes.

JavyBaezTattoo-1024x628.png

Back