• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Bball Thread

Grayson Allen clearly just tripped a dude while sitting in the ground. Really thought it should be an ejection.

Did anyone see that insane travel by plumlee?? No wonder it is damn near impossible to win in Cameron

Grayson Allen clearly just tripped a dude while sitting in the ground. Really thought it should be an ejection.

Unbelievable. Did you see the smug look on his face afterwards? This probably deserves its own thread.

[h=1]C.L. BrownESPN Staff Writer [/h]
brown_cl_m.jpg

Surprised to see so many empty seats in Cameron especially in the corners of the student section. Did Duke fans lose interest in Louisville because of the postseason ban?

Ohhh... Coach K is gonna be pissed!

Roy collapsed tonight after getting upset at a call & BC is scrapping with hopes of their 1st win.

UNC -21 survived at BC by 3.

We will have to bring our Super Bowl A game to beat BC. :(

He has quickly reached Melchionni-Dahntay-Scheyer level of punk ass Duke players.

Dayton and Archie Miller on 9 game winning streak..... many of us had Archie as our man after the NR ouster.

Wake on 9 game losing streak.... :(

Just tuned in to see my my CATS take on the Bruins. Haven't watched must Arizona basketball this year, this looks like a good game. UCLA games were always wild, it was a fun rivalry to be around in the mid 90s.

I don't really give a shit about west coast basketball, but this game has been pretty fun. And oh yeah... Totally just remembered we beat UCLA this year smfh.

If Cal coaches long enough he's going to stroke out on the sideline one day, he is fucking intense during games.

I still enjoy the double standard of coaches behavior vs players behavior

LSU knockoff #15 Texas A&M. Likely to be in top 25 next week.

Back