• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Bball Thread

Uh oh, UVa gonna get Michigan St yet again? Setting up that way with them going to Chicago

How the hell did Michigan State not get a #1 seed?

I love that Barkley is on this. The dude probably hasn't watched more than 5 minutes of college ball all year.

South is tough! Don't want any part of that. About 6 teams could come out of there.

Hey, fuck you buddy.
They weren't even in the Last 4 In. RPI of 63, KenPom of 88. 5-6 vs. Top 100. That's just nuts. Congrats, though.

Barkley is just turrible on this.

Last edited:
They weren't even in the Last 4 In. RPI of 63, KenPom of 88. That's just nuts. Congrats, though.

Barkley is just turrible on this.

Temple getting in is scaring Michigan fans everywhere.

I like 'Cuse's chances better than Michigan. There being 2 ACC #1s doesn't hurt their cause.

I'd rather hear Barkley talk about the electoin

My lord, Barkley is so bad on this. Turn to someone else. Please.

But hey, the rewarded Vandy and Wichita for #kenpom numby. You win some battles.

I'm guessing St. Bonaventure could be a potential metric victim

Selection show is an epic fail to this point. Do we really need 2 hours of talking heads at this point? Just put up the freakin bracket!

Announcing a region then doing 20 minutes of Barkley flubbing his way through college ball talk before going to the next region is elite level trolling. And then there's the commercials.

Back