• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Bball Thread

Looking at the South, it just feels like the margin between the good and the bad is smaller this year. No scary teams. About 20 could win it.

Oregon State a 7? Huh? Of course Duke gets the underserved 4 and an easy bracket.

Didn't Hawaii get a post season ban? Like at the start of the holiday tournament they host? Or is there more than one Div I college in Hawaii.

The TBS guys are just filling air time. CBS/TBS is going to get roast for this mess.

The selection committee is so bad at this. Tulsa? Michigan? Vanderbilt? None of those teams deserve a tourney spot. Monmouth is going to get robbed, aren't they?

And another softball Duke match-up. C'mon.

The selection committee is so bad at this. Tulsa? Michigan? Vanderbilt? None of those teams deserve a tourney spot. Monmouth is going to get robbed, aren't they?

And another softball Duke match-up. C'mon.

Agree. Would rather see Monmouth, valpo. Syracuse is getting in too.

Enfield, Tubby, and Tulsa (and others) rebuilt quicker than we did... #WellmanOut

Ha, Kenpom already has the NCAAT teams locked in red on his site. Going off the leaked bracket.

I'm not really sure what else Monmouth could've done. Of course outside of winning against what is a very good Iona team.

There were six commitee members from major conferences (counting the Big East) and just four from mid-majors, so I guess this is what we get

I'm not really sure what else Monmouth could've done. Of course outside of winning against what is a very good Iona team.

There were six commitee members from major conferences (counting the Big East) and just four from mid-majors, so I guess this is what we get

Iona-Iowa State is going to be a game.

What is the argument for Tulsa over St. Mary's? Or Valpo? Or Monmouth? Or South Carolina? Or...holy hell, that is bad. Cuse and Michigan, too.

Lunardi saying the Tulsa pick might be the biggest head-scratcher in all his years.

Back