• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 12

Fun fact: in 2006 Weak won the ACC. Riley showed his cock and Abbate was a dick.

ESPN highlights: "And now we have #3 Notre Dame with a cupcake this week vs. Wake Forest"

Fun fact: in 2006 Weak won the ACC. Riley showed his cock and Abbate was a dick.

Oh man, this is too easy. You're like comedy plutonium.

The_New_Nabors_37191.jpg

Do tell more, please.

I may have missed something, but this guy seems really fired up about a 24-7 win over Wofford. Was that unexpected or something? I don't understand the chest thumping.

2 truths and a lie?

Always thought he should have come back for his SR year. Meaningless banter aside, he would have been a difference maker. A leader when guys like AC were young and apparently developing a bad seed.

I may have missed something, but this guy seems really fired up about a 24-7 win over Wofford. Was that unexpected or something? I don't understand the chest thumping.

I was at the Joel the last time Wofford was in town ;)

So you are thumping your chest about that memory? Just random nostalgia trolling? I'm still confused.

Shall I refresh the memory of a small, Methodist college with 8 scholarship athletes (none recruited by ACC schools) traveling up to the big city known as W-S.....? Do you want to go down that road again?

Shall I refresh the memory of a small, Methodist college with 8 scholarship athletes (none recruited by ACC schools) traveling up to the big city known as W-S.....? Do you want to go down that road again?

I am just trying to find a reason for your message board masterbation. I gather you are a South Carolina fan, and I see that your team beat Wofford today 24-7. I could be wrong, but I'm not sure that would cause me to go to a Wake Forest message board to gloat.

If you're going to talk shit you should definitely, definitely stick to football. It's not surprising though that you, a South Carolina "fan", are completely unaware of South Carolina's shitty basketball program. South Carolina was 2-14 in the SEC last season and lost to Elon.

Fun fact: Wake Forest lost to Wofford (Kenpom #194) last season in basketball; South Carolina lost to Elon (#255).

There is a thread with 5 pages suggesting you fire the entire athletics program! Holy shit! Talk about fan support. How low can you go? That's right....your mods post pics of injured players. No wonder this in an Indy board.

Nothing more than a CB channel with a bunch of Barney Fife's and their one bullet.

It's odd that anyone whose last conference title was the 1969 ACC would want to gloat about anything.

South Carolina's athletics programs are, in reality, no better than N.C. State; but in their delusional fans' minds they're 'Bama, Notre Dame, and SC all in one.

As Dabo said, "that's why Carolina is in Chapel Hill, and USC is in LA"

Back