• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

Vote count through #542 Majority is 10.

Ph (3) - Jman, mako, Numbers
Nonny (2) - DV7, GM
Tejas (2) - JTP, Gouda
Gouda (1) - Manning
Townie (1) - ryala
Ryala (1) - Toogs
Numbers (1) - BYM
Toogs (1)- Townie
BYM (1)- sd3
Eagles (1) - Deacsfan27

YTV: Eagles, Gat, Nonny, Tejas, PH

PM with issues

Why the hell is dv7 trying so hard? This feels weird

lol - I still haven't read pages 2-16 (20 per). Don't confuse what I'm doing with actually trying.

I'm just going off what I've seen when I'm able to follow along and engaging people that I believe the civs need to have more to sift through in the end game.

back to Ph

i hate today, this has not been productive

Ah okay. Ph has been totally different this game from normal - what do you make of his civ vig questions?

Last week of school for the kids. They don't have any work to do. They've been playing video games all day. I can actually stay at my computer and work. It's nice.

Sticking with nonny.

Townie, are you being forced to switch x amount of times per round or switch if x event happens in thread?

Townie must be Maryland.

If he was Maryland, he'd get some sweet cash for leaving the ACC that for some reason there isn't enough of to fire our KU turd. Sports are suffering. I think Turgeon finally broke me, I'm not renewing my tickets for the first time since graduating. Somehow he made this program so miserable that I feel this way after winning a share of a conference championship.

Vote count through #554. Majority is 10.

Ph (4) - Jman, mako, Numbers, Townie
Nonny (3) - DV7, GM, PH
Tejas (3) - JTP, Gouda, BYM
Gouda (1) - Manning
Townie (1) - ryala
Ryala (1) - Toogs
BYM (1)- sd3
Eagles (1) - Deacsfan27

YTV: Eagles, Gat, Nonny, Tejas, PH

6 minutes left

I’m here only because my internet crashed in my house in the middle of my zoom call

I'm switching to someone in the top 3 before the deadline. BUT WHO WILL IT BE

Back