• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Come Home, RJ

Maybe we let diggler back and the punishment is that rjkarl gets to roast him with his 10 best insults, cheesebeard style. Rjkarl, are you good with that?

Only if it is livestreamed. OGBoards SummerSlam!

i figured rj's password would be "noveltunity"

I really wouldn't be surprised if rj changes his password to: ihatemilhouse

I'll wait about a week before I see if that's it.

Maybe we let diggler back and the punishment is that rjkarl gets to roast him with his 10 best insults, cheesebeard style. Rjkarl, are you good with that?

rick here.

I think it's very clear now that the mods hate me and don't want me to return. A lying piece of shit like LK will cover for his buddy diggler. Obviusly, a mod gave diggler that information.

I don;t really care though because I am done with these boards forever.

moon, tyownie, diggler, racer and the rest of the usual suspects can go fuck themselves foir all I care.

anyone who matters knows how to contact me.

it's ashame that a few bad eggs stole something i really enjoted from me.

rick

rick here.

I think it's very clear now that the mods hate me and don't want me to return. A lying piece of shit like LK will cover for his buddy diggler. Obviusly, a mod gave diggler that information.

I don;t really care though because I am done with these boards forever.

moon, tyownie, diggler, racer and the rest of the usual suspects can go fuck themselves foir all I care.

anyone who matters knows how to contact me.

it's ashame that a few bad eggs stole something i really enjoted from me.

rick

1/10

RJ only needs to take a peek in his unwashed shart filled sears purchased dungarees to find bad eggs.

Dirk is a hero shining brightly through the tired huddled geedy dwarven masses.

EaBDBRd.png

There is NO reason for Diggler to ever be allowd to post here again. This was a clear volation of the TOS on the boards, and the mods have no choice.

But NAH, LK and the rest of the usual suspects won't do what right.

Would have loved to take a peak at his rep comments and pm's to people begging for support/backup.

There is NO reason for Diggler to ever be allowd to post here again. This was a clear volation of the TOS on the boards, and the mods have no choice.

But NAH, LK and the rest of the usual suspects won't do what right.

Ok so Rkarl is pretty good

RJ abandoned his account, so it was basically public domain. Even an hour is too long of a ban.

I guessed someone's password when we were playing Board Survivor and there was a game you lost if you edited a post. So I logged in and edited a post so he would lose. We laughed and he changed his password and that was that.

RJ abandoned his account, so it was basically public domain. Even an hour is too long of a ban.

I guessed someone's password when we were playing Board Survivor and there was a game you lost if you edited a post. So I logged in and edited a post so he would lose. We laughed and he changed his password and that was that.

What a shock that you are a lying, classless piece of shit! Why do you have act like this?

You took joy in driving me away from the boards. You’re such a tough guy. In that back-stabbing, duplicitous, disloyal sort of way.

this is a good point. how long does an account sit dormant before it no longer "belongs" to the original owner?

What a shock that you are a lying, classless piece of shit! Why do you have act like this?

You took joy in driving me away from the boards. You’re such a tough guy. In that back-stabbing, duplicitous, disloyal sort of way.

yawn, might want to leave parody to the funny people.

does toogs have a special alert set up so that whenever rjk is being discussed he waddles up to add his 2 cents?

also, how did diggler NOT think to give this vital information to his butt buddy, milhouse?

this thing was flubbed worse than carter's hostage rescue

Back