• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 116: Is That A Margarita Runnin Down Your Leg Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got drunk and full of beer around 11pm, and switched to whiskey at 12. Feel like I've hit a second gear.

Saban has put Bama into its own echelon at the moment. If they do end up getting it done this year he would have nothing to prove at UT or anywhere else.

Saban has put Bama into its own echelon at the moment. If they do end up getting it done this year he would have nothing to prove at UT or anywhere else.

He needs to prove he has the skill to win with a stinker like Wake Forest.

i agree with coach spurrier, let's see the little dictator do that at Rice, then I'll be impressed.

I have to give much respect to single parents (including my own). I am exhausted after only 3 days.

I have to give much respect to single parents (including my own). I am exhausted after only 3 days.

I'm about to desert wifey for three days for work stuff. I'm thinking I need to come back bearing gifts.

Yo, LBE: In Dean Shore's latest photo album -- some WFU Cycling trail race -- why are so many competitors wearing tennis shoes? Seems like a huge disadvantage.

When my wife goes out of town and leaves me with the kids I basically turn into a model person. Early to bed, early to rise. Don't drink much. Get my work done and get home from the office. Pretty boring.

Yo, LBE: In Dean Shore's latest photo album -- some WFU Cycling trail race -- why are so many competitors wearing tennis shoes? Seems like a huge disadvantage.

My guess is that, being the firs race of te season, there are a lot of new recruits who were riding on a borrowed bike and either don't have clipless shoes yet or the best way to make the bike "universal" was to just have it be platform pedals. Platforms are better (or at least passable) for some trail stuff anyway. This is my guess without having seen the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back