• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 174: Centipedes taking over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfudkn

cookout = blabbermouth?
Reaction score
elaine-s-dance-o.gif

Last edited:
I watched Wedding Crashers last night and had all wedding crashers themed titled ready. Just a couple of kids who love to fuck and trying to make it legal.

lol i meant it hasn't stopped me from posting 40 billion times on here

whereas part of not pursuing a career in fiction writing is not feeling like i have any real shit to say

i was just curious b/c I've kind of wanted to write a bit or take a class or something but every time I sit down to think about it I'm like "eh, wtf am I doing"

i was just curious b/c I've kind of wanted to write a bit or take a class or something but every time I sit down to think about it I'm like "eh, wtf am I doing"

no harm in trying

if you take a workshop, the first thing to help you get over that hump will be that everyone in the workshop will read it and give notes

I remember some posters on here talking about Idyllwild, CA.

Has anybody been?

What's fun to do in Idyllwild and the surrounding areas?

I went once - it's like blowing rock, but in CA and surrounded by desert. Palm Springs has plenty of golf and restaurants. Joshua Tree NP is around there.

I went once - it's like blowing rock, but in CA and surrounded by desert. Palm Springs has plenty of golf and restaurants. Joshua Tree NP is around there.
Welcome back, Diggler!

Any specific recs?

I like how people I grew up with have LinkedIn pages and they're bartenders and hair stylists

That looks pretty good.

I'm heading to Atlanta in a couple of weeks for a long weekend. Trying to figure out if it's worth it to go and watch the Braves play the Marlins.

You gotta get that mochi ice cream, dawg

My buddy's reality show comes on tonight at 9 pm on FOX. He is Victor, team purple. I am hoping he drops at least 2 c-bombs during this first episode.

My buddy's reality show comes on tonight at 9 pm on FOX. He is Victor, team purple. I am hoping he drops at least 2 c-bombs during this first episode.

Jesus Christ you'd think you were next door neighbors with Pitt and Jolie the way you carry on about this fucking victor guy.

Put a sock in it.

Just texted him to remind his girlfriend that if she drunkenly made out with another contestant in a hot tub and never told him, now's the last chance for her to come clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back