• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 174: Centipedes taking over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any idea where to sell art? (prints) I got some like Henry Miller, Lee Dubin, Kadinsky stuff and have no idea what the hell to do with any of it.

Anyone else watching Sharknado 3?

Chris Jericho is the best actor in this movie.

Does anyone have any idea where to sell art? (prints) I got some like Henry Miller, Lee Dubin, Kadinsky stuff and have no idea what the hell to do with any of it.

The first answer is Pawnstars! Particularly if you are able to get to Vegas.

However, you might want to look for local art dealers or galleries, particularly those who deal in that genre of material.

Lee Dubin has his own web site.http://leedubinartist.com/ That would be a place to start to get a value on his stuff. Do an internet search on the print makers and see what you get.

Oh my. Did you guys know that Danny Trejo is 71 years old?

My buddy's reality show comes on tonight at 9 pm on FOX. He is Victor, team purple. I am hoping he drops at least 2 c-bombs during this first episode.

I watched! I don't remember anything about your friend, though.

BTW, the couple's reaction at the end was so over the top that I wondered if they were acting. But I loved the guy going "that's my pool??? That's my grill???"

I just watched a Syfy movie with him -- 3-Headed Shark Attack -- because pretty much the whole film was filmed in a state park in my hometown.

Saw a handwritten flyer attached to a lamppost near my house this morning with a guy and a girl requesting new cool friends. There was a quiz attached to the flyer, with questions like "What do you define as 'crazy'?" and "What's your idea of a fun night?" and "What's your favorite place in DC?" And you can email the answers and if they like them, they'll email back.

It was pretty much this:

sticker,375x360.u2.png

But since it's a dude and a girl, what do we think: serial killer, swingers, or just some peeps who wanna meet some cool dudes?

how many people work for your company, or more specifically, in your office? and of those people, how many do you know by name?

my company is about 220 people, and i'd say i can't name half of them

every now and then, someone walks by and i have never seen that human in my life.

it's not an enormous place, i've worked with every department, but i definitely feel like most of these people are strangers

how many people work for your company, or more specifically, in your office? and of those people, how many do you know by name?

my company is about 220 people, and i'd say i can't name half of them

every now and then, someone walks by and i have never seen that human in my life.

it's not an enormous place, i've worked with every department, but i definitely feel like most of these people are strangers

70 and I know everyone by first and last name. I'm on a lot of teams/committees so that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back