• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
it took my wife exactly 42 minutes to nope right out of AHS: Hotel. Can't say I blame her. It was pretty terrible.

I'm getting really good at wings y'all. Brine, dry rub. Smoked. Then finish in a crockpot in a sauce.

I want to perfect something else this winter on the smoker. Ideas?

What kind of sauce? My local bbq spot makes some amazing smoked wings. Serve with two different sauces on the side. Not sure what either are, but they aren't typical wing sauces. More like aioli.

Dijon mustard, Frank's, Worcestershire, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes.

Sounds pretty good. And is the franks the hot sauce or buffalo? If the former, you gotta go Crystal. Only hot sauce I use.

Floundering on tough questions, changing the subject. Hardly pretending to believe what he's saying. E.g. we're safer than we were when he was elected.

CT 177: He went to the dungeon, and what happend next changed him forever

Scored a VIP Samsung wristband to sit/stand directly in front of the stage, from one of my buddies. I'm gonna be 15 feet from Florence in a little over an hour.

ALL THE BONER JAMS

In other news Alt-J is solid live

I'm getting really good at wings y'all. Brine, dry rub. Smoked. Then finish in a crockpot in a sauce.

I want to perfect something else this winter on the smoker. Ideas?

Doesn't that make the skin soggy or do you bake/grill them off. Crisp skin is the best part of wings IMO.

The carpet in AHS Hotel is very similar to The Shining.

Tonight's Bourdain in Okinawa was one f my favorites. I thought it was a fantastic ep.

So I hiked 28 miles in the downpour yesterday. I have never been so wet. Around mile 20 my fantastic boots - which had stayed dry the whole time - filled up with water just from it running down my legs.

I have been so tired today, but it was worth it - we raised a LOT of money for Make-A-Wish. My team raised almost $25,000!

On a related note - women can raise a lot of money using facebook.

I feel like this Tom Hanks spy movie is not going to be as good as I want it to be.

I'm pretty sure I'm at least a little bit in love with Rose Byrne

Back off bro

Called dibs on her like a decade ago

Also Florence. HOLY SHIT! What a show.

Florence and FJM are the only rock stars our generation has

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back