• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think say hey can still party that serious

the 40 year old with two kids can't party serious?

hell he can still roll a doobie and laugh as brasky and manifest tell them their stories of hooking it with nutcases

Bros, I'm 36, not 40. Will be hanging with my sis and uncle and cousin on first night, wife on night 2, then wedding on night 3. Should be fun. Staying at the Austin Motel for a couple of nights, which seemed neat and centrally located. I do need an Uber from the airport. Brasky! Hook me up, dude.

Just as I suspected, Say Hey can't hang anymore and is backing out of throwing down partying serious with some real ogboards bros

A weekend in Austin with brasky and manifest I have to imagine is pretty close to three weeks at burning man

CT 177: He went to the dungeon, and what happend next changed him forever

Bros, I'm 36, not 40. Will be hanging with my sis and uncle and cousin on first night, wife on night 2, then wedding on night 3. Should be fun. Staying at the Austin Motel for a couple of nights, which seemed neat and centrally located. I do need an Uber from the airport. Brasky! Hook me up, dude.

Austin Motel is cool. Old school Austin haunt. Located dead in the middle of the South Congress district. That area gets a little too bougie for my tastes, but I bet it's right up your alley, being married with kids and all. Walk across the street to the iconic Continental Club if you get the chance. I've never seen a band there that disappoints. It can be cougar central at times.

Where's the wedding at?

Last night my Uber driver was a GT grad and started talking shit about Wake. Bro, just drive me home

He was talking college football and talked about how tough it was to be a GT fan because of the academic restrictions and I mentioned I went to wake and knew what that was like.

At that point be goes, "So you're just perpetually depressed. GT should have been in the college playoff. "

You could have ended that by saying "2006, bitch."

i would have asked him what kind of engineering degree uber drivers need as a requirement to drive a nissan centra to buckhead

Shit, Say Hey. You know how Uber works, right? This could really undermine your *young folks* street cred.

Drunk and at the "neighborhood" bar on 6th street essentially DJing in relative anonymity. It's kind of cool.

They obviously love the Weeknd. Any other suggestions besides early 2000's rap. I'm drunk and on roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back