• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
CT 177: He went to the dungeon, and what happend next changed him forever

Im drunk

Go DJ

Last edited:
Shit, Say Hey. You know how Uber works, right? This could really undermine your *young folks* street cred.

I've taken Ubers. What I'm saying is I want an Uber ride from Brasky so we can hang for a bit and make fun of the rest of you (especially buckets) as long as he doesn't try to bang my sister.

My cousin's wedding is at somewhere called the Coffee Grounds in Buda.

Okay, now I need some recommendations on where I can get a legit bombass burrito in the neighborhood of the Austin Motel. Also hoping for a breakfast place nearby where I can get huevos rancheros or a tight breakfast taco.

I don't know what "too bougie" means. Will I find myself in a hive of hipsters in skinny jeans with handlebar mustaches driving unicycles?

No kids on this trip.

Boogie means people who pay for things with money instead of performance art or brisket

Boogie means people who pay for things with money instead of performance art or brisket

SkeletalShinyCollie.gif

This hangover doesn't show signs of letting up

May need to get back on the horse

Wings about to go on the smoker too

I've never been a great dancer and I will have no access to a slow cooker while I'm there, so money will have to do.

Having whatever it's called when you mix champagne and grapefruit juice.

You seem to be hung often

Vodka best for limiting hangover

It's typically cheap beer that does me in. Never get that drunk and feel shitty in the AM. Not a day long hangover or anything (shower cured me today). Those come from mixing or too much wine.

I can't decide who is more annoying, the douche host from the Chevy commercials or the nerd programmer from the ge commercials.

I've taken Ubers. What I'm saying is I want an Uber ride from Brasky so we can hang for a bit and make fun of the rest of you (especially buckets) as long as he doesn't try to bang my sister.

My cousin's wedding is at somewhere called the Coffee Grounds in Buda.

Okay, now I need some recommendations on where I can get a legit bombass burrito in the neighborhood of the Austin Motel. Also hoping for a breakfast place nearby where I can get huevos rancheros or a tight breakfast taco.

I don't know what "too bougie" means. Will I find myself in a hive of hipsters in skinny jeans with handlebar mustaches driving unicycles?

No kids on this trip.

I'd been down to fire up the uber app and set this up but with Manifest in town I doubt I'll be sober long enough to operate vehicles.

As for a burrito in your hood, Cabo Bob's is my jam but it's like an 8 min drive from where you're at. I believe there is a Freebirds in walking distance. Also Guerro's is a higher end Mexican restaurant with a dope outside stage next door but I'm pretty meh on their food. However it's like two blocks from your hotel. If you're looking for a chill spot to go on Friday with the Misses I suggest there. But after dinner. Get a couple margs and enjoy the vibes.

Doc's is also a cool sports bar located right across the street. I'm actually heading there now to meet up with a buddy to watch games and try to score an ACL pass to see my girl Florence. Home Slice Pizza is also a good spot.

I'm also partial to Wahoo's Tacos up the street. The food is cheap and good and the Dos-a-Rita's are on point.

This hangover doesn't show signs of letting up

May need to get back on the horse

Wings about to go on the smoker too

My mung is also quite strong. But I'm just gonna drink my way out of it. No school tomorrow: Thanks Christopher Columbus!

Also it may be the influx of all the festival babes but good lord are the women of my city attractive. So #blessed.

Last edited:
Last night my Uber driver was a GT grad and started talking shit about Wake. Bro, just drive me home

He was talking college football and talked about how tough it was to be a GT fan because of the academic restrictions and I mentioned I went to wake and knew what that was like.

At that point be goes, "So you're just perpetually depressed. GT should have been in the college playoff. "

My god, what a cunt. You'll soon find this is a familiar refrain they've been practicing for fifty years. Everything is someone else's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back