• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfudkn

cookout = blabbermouth?
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Who recommended Girl Scout? Peach? I think that is a good idea...

Of course all the online images are "sexy" ones, but I feel like you could create a non-super sexy version. Green skirt, white shirt, green sash with some badges and a beret.

Ala this

d4ab2346e603f14b6b7712cd1f32a6d3.jpg

Last edited:
As the last back-to-back winner, I salute you, sir.

Daria and your yellow flower costume both have a lot of green. Don't want to re-use?

If I make a Care Bear costume, it'll be out of a green sweatsuit and not some floofy skirt. Definitely not being a snooki pickle thing. I also thought about Kermit but not a whole pile of Kermits. The other thing I don't know yet is the weather, as this will all be outside (in Charleston). I do have a green winter coat in case it's chilly!

If I make a Care Bear costume, it'll be out of a green sweatsuit and not some floofy skirt. Definitely not being a snooki pickle thing. I also thought about Kermit but not a whole pile of Kermits. The other thing I don't know yet is the weather, as this will all be outside (in Charleston). I do have a green winter coat in case it's chilly!

i'd bet on it being about 50 degrees

Daria and your yellow flower costume both have a lot of green. Don't want to re-use?

I thought about the daffodil but the most eye-catching part is yellow so even if my body is green for the stem, it'll still seem yellow. If it got lost in the last thread, my group is each choosing a color so when we stand in order we'll make a rainbow. Seemed appropriate for a gay wedding :noidea:

also so far for RTQ I like the Girl Scout idea (plus your green coat could still work well for that) or Green Grapes - taht would be super easy; just pin a bunch of green balloons to your outfit.

rtq in dt charleston drinking beer at a gay wedding on halloween yesssssss

my hangovers are terrible now, it's not even fun to go to the bars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back