• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like a Crossfit gym. Form doesn't matter.

What's the best place to take a 2-3 side trip from Bangkok?

contemplating whether to get tickets to the Wynnsong or The Grande for TFA. Grande doesn't go on sale until 10:30 but is much nicer than Wynnsong.

Rtq, pretty sure I could find my sash if you got desperate and we could find a good time to get it to you, let me know if you want me to look.

Thanks but my mom found mine! I need to decide on the costume and see if I'd like her to mail it down.

edarem-o.gif

RIP RJthagodKarl

yo brews, TAB, TWMD, etc. this is what you noobs sound like when you use "SJW" and "PC principal" in every sentence

Another Twitter account, calling itself "Captain Confederacy," similarly griped that "SJWs [Social Justice Warriors] complain about White artists 'misappropriating' culture created by blacks but then celebrate a non-White Star Wars." Yet another complaint read that the movie should be boycotted "because it's nothing more than a social justice propaganda piece that alienates it's core audience of young white males."

yo brews, TAB, TWMD, etc. this is what you noobs sound like when you use "SJW" and "PC principal" in every sentence

Just because there is still racism out there doesn't mean that we can't make fun of lemming internet snowflakes that go fucking bananas whenever someone correctly calls Jenner a POS.

There are a lot of aspergery sociopaths who hammer it home, but it is an accurate (and one that stings) moniker for those who have the most supplicating of takes.

Also did these dipshits even see the original trilogy? Darth Vader and Lando are two of the most badass characters in the whole series! I think Finn will be cool too. Adam from Girls might actually be a badass which is rad.

I'm debating picking up a new laptop. Something that I can use to work from home. My office uses PCs. Should I stick with a PC or go Mac?

I occasional do work from home on a mac and can do virtual desktop into my windows desktop at work etc. The benefit of having the mac while not working outweighs the converse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back