• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because there is still racism out there doesn't mean that we can't make fun of lemming internet snowflakes that go fucking bananas whenever someone correctly calls Jenner a POS.

There are a lot of aspergery sociopaths who hammer it home, but it is an accurate (and one that stings) moniker for those who have the most supplicating of takes.

I mean you're kinda proving my point, it gives any donk with a donk opinion license to just say anyone he disagrees with is being a social justice warrior. Just as dumb as the social justice warriors saying anyone who disagrees with them isn't being PC.

I mean you're kinda proving my point, it gives any donk with a donk opinion license to just say anyone he disagrees with is being a social justice warrior. Just as dumb as the social justice warriors saying anyone who disagrees with them isn't being PC.

I'm not really giving any opinions when I mock 'em, I just let them stand on their own PC Principal merit (which is neckbeardy and whiny)

just more of those catchphrase words like hipster and millennial that people imbue with more cultural importance than they actually have

it gets grating when every GOP potus candidate wears anti-PC as a badge of courage as if they're any less politically calculating than the next guy

Nobody likes being mocked, it's totally understandable

For every dumbass republican candidate, there are a million morons on twitter that are looking to shame the next person they don't perceive as an equality angel.

It's pretty fucking annoying, too.

I just don't like the swarm of people that digs up info on a person when they make a dumb tweet and then do some serious damage to their lives. Doesn't mean I agree with the person who did the dumb thing though.

For every dumbass republican candidate, there are a million morons on twitter that are looking to shame the next person they don't perceive as an equality angel.

It's pretty fucking annoying, too.

Precisely my point. For every noob looking for gendered language and micro-aggressions under every rock on Earth there's an equally obnoxious nerd getting offended by everything anyone does that's less than aggressive and mean-spirited.

Glad we agree.

It's weird that people get riled up when you call someone out for being an asshole.

thank you again to HTTD for the awesome Lisa Frank halloween costume idea.

Just ordered the following to go with my holographic rainbow sneakers:
- these very practical leggings
- this shopping bag that i plan to use for future grocery trips
- these temporary tattoos

going to my parents' this weekend, where I know I have at least 4 LF binders in storage and HOPEFULLY a backpack. also planning on making an iron on tshirt with the logo on it, and the unicorns running through rainbows on the back. SO PUMPED.

Precisely my point. For every noob looking for gendered language and micro-aggressions under every rock on Earth there's an equally obnoxious nerd getting offended by everything anyone does that's less than aggressive and mean-spirited.

Something I learned recently is that people are trying get rid of the words he and she and create other new gender neutral pronouns. That seems unnecessary and dumb to me.

thank you again to HTTD for the awesome Lisa Frank halloween costume idea.

Just ordered the following to go with my holographic rainbow sneakers:
- these very practical leggings
- this shopping bag that i plan to use for future grocery trips
- these temporary tattoos

going to my parents' this weekend, where I know I have at least 4 LF binders in storage and HOPEFULLY a backpack. also planning on making an iron on tshirt with the logo on it, and the unicorns running through rainbows on the back. SO PUMPED.

Ummmm wtf. Homemade puffy paint T-shirt is the ONLY OPTION here.
"LISA FRANK #1 FAN!!!! <3 <3 !!!"

Townie I think you mistake me of being on one side of the two when I am simply walking down the middle making fun of both extremes that are awful. The dumb as shit people that go crazy PC like cutting dicks off or offended by comedians are just as big of a problem as the dumb as shit people that go crazy the other direction like war on Christmas and Black Star Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back