• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hangovers are terrible now, it's not even fun to go to the bars

655.jpg

i kind of want to post that in the gym group and see how many people say something

speaking of hangovers, I don't think I'm fully an #old yet since I'm very hit or miss on them still (and don't really do the water thing like I should). had like 10 beers yesterday and woke up this morning feeling great. but a couple weekends ago definitely had less than that and woke up feeling much worse. super random, but I'm still thankful for the good days.

also haven't had a multi-day hangover yet, think that's a true sign of being #old.

i think my big wake up call was a girl confirming plans for this week and i had no idea wtf she was talking about

I hardly ever do shots unless it's a big night. Also, I try to pound like three or more glasses of water before going to bed.

this is a solid strategy. shots are for celebration or vacation. i do like the water thing.

speaking of hangovers, I don't think I'm fully an #old yet since I'm very hit or miss on them still (and don't really do the water thing like I should). had like 10 beers yesterday and woke up this morning feeling great. but a couple weekends ago definitely had less than that and woke up feeling much worse. super random, but I'm still thankful for the good days.

also haven't had a multi-day hangover yet, think that's a true sign of being #old.

i don't really get beer hangovers unless i am housing IPAs

i don't really get beer hangovers unless i am housing IPAs

that's all I do these days, that and sours/goses (gosi?). at least the latter don't usually cause hangovers/are lighter in general though.

Same, I can tie one on most nights and roll out of bed feeling great. I had 2 Smirnoff vodka and tonics one night , and I was in bad shape the next morning. I was fine after chugging this thing called the "Buzz" from the coffee shop down the street, though.

My SIL is getting married on Halloween. Costumes for the rehearsal dinner.
2611fa7eb152b84324960627f9ad5fe9.jpg

I haven't had a multi-day hangover since Indiana Jones and the Gin Bucket of Doom. I think I'm no longer #old

I pretty much only drink IPAs. The level of the mung felt the next morning is dependent upon what/how much I ate for dinner.

Rtq, pretty sure I could find my sash if you got desperate and we could find a good time to get it to you, let me know if you want me to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back