• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron on patch, puffy paint trim! (I think I still have some old hats like that at my grandparents' house.)

i wishhhhh i could find a denim vest and patches! may see if i can thrift one this weekend.

There are freaking poisonous sea snakes washing up on shore in CA?

Nope. Nope. Nope.

You could also buy a plain denim vest and then vajazzle it.

6eygrd5.gif

I think my true calling is inventing something. Working for the man is for the birds.

The body's ability to produce mucus continually is amazing. What does that shit come from?

Do you folks know anything about cameras?? I feel like I should have something nicer than my phone for my honeymoon but it is confusing looking at the camera game in 2015 from scratch

Like most consumer electronics these days anything worthwhile is pricey but you can get something pretty good for pretty cheap. Are you thinking about investing in a nicer one?

Oh, get a Nikon DSLR. Their basic kit is pretty cheap, relatively, and really hard to fuck up. Definitely recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back