• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i ever figure out moonz password i'mma change all 78 of his parody passwords to some random 21 integer code

ruskin's password is undoubtedly something like "dwarves"

i feel like moon just approved all his parodies while he was still a mod

but yea, mods just rubber stamp everyone here as a matter of policy i'm pretty sure

I was and still am baffled as to the thought process of which username to use for a thread. Like, are there subsets of topics that you use Kanye West to post the thread, as opposed to one of the other usernames?

I was and still am baffled as to the thought process of which username to use for a thread. Like, are there subsets of topics that you use Kanye West to post the thread, as opposed to one of the other usernames?

I think Board Tough Guy is almost exclusively reserved for the very odd habit of comment on Diggler's hypothetical dick size.

I worked for this old about ten years ago. We were talking about newspapers and he says, "What are people going to do? Wake up in the morning, have coffee and read the Internet?" then laughs. I didn't have the heart to tell him that people already did that.

is there a reason we haven't talked about the hotline bling video yet, chat thread

Fair Lunch report: great success. Only catch is that the 2 entrances where you can get a Fair Lunch Pass are located the furthest away from the parking lot, which is stupid. Going to have to write to the Commish about that. Otherwise, I had some fried pimento cheese triangles and a polish sausage with peppers and onions and a shitload of mustard. Wife had a Philly cheesesteak eggroll thing and a roasted corn on the cob. I wanted to get the tractor ice cream, but it was too far away for me to get there and get out by the 1:30 expiration for the lunch pass. So maybe I go back TOMORROW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back