• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't we have a sports memorabilia expert here.
I collect game worn baseball jerseys from the flannel era (pre-1971). Don't know much at all about autographs. Way too shady and not really of much interest to me.

Lol keep it coming Nelly Furtado.

It seems the #bathroomsaga is nearing its conclusion! I know y'all were all waiting with baited breath for the next update.

So they began work on the bathrooms on our floor on July 17. Originally slated for 9 weeks (which sounded ridiculous then), it has actually stretched to 14 weeks. But it seems tomorrow is the big day!

For our trouble of having to schlep upstairs for 3.5 months, we've been gifted some Whoppers and a Hershey bar. Woot

1f4df130d1793b86f0d2dd8b1f3c8b9f.jpg

💩

There would be a full on revolution if they closed the bathrooms on my floor for 3.5 months. People get pissed when the cleaning crew close the down for 15 mins every day.

It seems the #bathroomsaga is nearing its conclusion! I know y'all were all waiting with baited breath for the next update.

So they began work on the bathrooms on our floor on July 17. Originally slated for 9 weeks (which sounded ridiculous then), it has actually stretched to 14 weeks. But it seems tomorrow is the big day!

For our trouble of having to schlep upstairs for 3.5 months, we've been gifted some Whoppers and a Hershey bar. Woot

1f4df130d1793b86f0d2dd8b1f3c8b9f.jpg

💩

Is Vornado a big property group in the DC area? I remember them being the owners of the Crystal City underground.

It's great they gave you candy that looks like poop.

There would be a full on revolution if they closed the bathrooms on my floor for 3.5 months. People get pissed when the cleaning crew close the down for 15 mins every day.

Ha.

Don't get me started on the fact that this renovation brought it down from 5 toilets/stalls to 3 and from 4 sinks to 2. WTF?

so you share bathrooms with other people on a hall, like in college? UGH.

Is Vornado a big property group in the DC area? I remember them being the owners of the Crystal City underground.

It's great they gave you candy that looks like poop.

Yes, they own a lot of stuff around here I think. Generally this is actually a pretty nice building with some good amenities. But this bathroom shiz is ridic.

so you share bathrooms with other people on a hall, like in college? UGH.

This is an office building, not a residence, but yes. Our suite is tiny (there's only 2 of us), so no internal bathrooms for our suite.

Luckily I'm outta here by the end of November! :woot:

Our have been down for over a month, and the city inspector and the architect are having a major disagreement so who knows how long it'll be. Worst part is, they're doing construction on the floor above us, but all of the utilities are run in the ceiling on our floor. The bathrooms are closed and they're not even being worked on. As a result, I either have to go to another building or choose another floor whenever I have to go.

Lol keep it coming Nelly Furtado.

The sports board, and specifically the recruiting thread, is such a strange and different place than the friendly confines of the Pit. I love neg rep and angry posts from posters I have literally never heard of. All in defense of a Duke troll on our board. Very curious.

If those same posters came over here and read about bhole scissoring and standup 69s, they would get so nervous, they'd probably never recover.

they also love dirty dicks and refuse to acknowledge dick washing

Referring to the kid as Dick Wash is actually pretty funny in the context of a friendly Wake message board.

The sports board, and specifically the recruiting thread, is such a strange and different place than the friendly confines of the Pit. I love neg rep and angry posts from posters I have literally never heard of. All in defense of a Duke troll on our board. Very curious.

Olds can't read about sex during the day. They start to get boners at work and don't know how to handle it.

I've opened Uber before at 6 AM or so and just seen a few chilling in the usual business areas at hotels. I don't understand but I guess I don't have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back