• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused this Amendment to be executed by their duly authorized representatives.

fuck i hate reading contracts

RTQ, I'm glad you ditched the oil!

Just had a friend get her oil delivery today and it split the tank and they have gallons of oil flooding their basement. It's all over everything in their storage room and ruined the basement carpet. And the whole house smells like oil. Ugh...

That's pretty mild contract language.

yea this one is largely without confusing language, and is generally just really, really badly written

some of the word choice is so imprecise

it's only about 25 pages or so, but having gone through 21 different versions now between us and our vendor, i'm getting pretty fucking sick of reading it word for word

Just had a friend get her oil delivery today and it split the tank and they have gallons of oil flooding their basement. It's all over everything in their storage room and ruined the basement carpet. And the whole house smells like oil. Ugh...

Oil for home heat is like buying Blood Diamonds. Tell her to invest in geothermal.

Fiancée booked the tickets to Winston and changed her flight from JAC to GSO. Only problem is that she did that for November.

yikessss that sounds awful. I was just thinking this morning that my heat smells different now that the oil is gone. I didn't mind it for the little aroma it spread when heating but it would be miserable for the house to smell like an oil spill.

I found a cooking class in Bangkok called cooking with poo

Its rated high on TripAdvisor though

Watch out Winston, me and 10 or 11 friends from my class at Wake and the class behind me are gathering for a little mini-reunion this weekend. You know us '8x Deacons aren't so bright so you never know what mischief we might blunder into. We're going to some restaurant Fri. night and then one guy who lives in town is having a get together at his house Sat. night. I am having trouble getting many of them even interested in attending the game on Saturday - such is the state of their fandom!

Why so xenophobic, brah?

I'm line-0-phobic. And super line-0-phobic when said lines are filled with people who look like they are reeling so hard from their first combo HVAC/indoor plumbing experience, that they have no idea in which massive bag of smuggled illegal agricultural material they have stowed their travel documents.

That is all. If I was xenophobic, I wouldn't be going through customs at JFK in the first place.

John Boyega Completely Lost His Shit When He Watched Himself In The “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” Trailer

I don't know why this is amusing me so much, but I'm watching on repeat.

I had a series of gifs of the video, but my internet crashed when I was posting. I went back to the sites to get the gifs again, and my work has now classified the site as "adult content." Whatever will IT think of me. Anyway, here's a different John Boyega gif that I came across in my internet searching:

526524_600.gif

Red Oaks is solid through 2 eps.

This is my recollection as well. I always fly into LGA and never have any problems. The one or two times I've flown through JFK has been much worse.

Also Dulles is the worst airport on the East Coast. If we're having that discussion.

I fly to LGA a few times a year and don't have any issues. My only complaint would be that the food choices are lacking somewhat (I'm typically flying out at late evening / after dinner).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back