• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never know how to treat Internet Reviews. I'm looking for all inclusives in Mexico and there are some with overwhelmingly positive reviews and 4.5 stars but the negative reviews are REALLY negative.

I never know how to treat Internet Reviews. I'm looking for all inclusives in Mexico and there are some with overwhelmingly positive reviews and 4.5 stars but the negative reviews are REALLY negative.

whenever someone has a bad trip, they bitch. thousands of people have good trips and stay silent. If there are a fair number of good reviews and a few bitching, that's a great place.

#anecdotes I have a friend who goes down with his GF every year it seems. Here is what he says:

"Cozumel Palace. Pros - everything. Cons - one of the most expensive places."

feels like me and hawk are the only ones willing to talk hotline bling, but that's ok

what do you think is going on, DH?

performance art of some kind? legitimate attempt at a samba? self-parody?

also, just me or is his voice weird on this one? like he's trying to somehow sound latin

feels like me and hawk are the only ones willing to talk hotline bling, but that's ok

also, just me or is his voice weird on this one? like he's trying to somehow sound latin

I'm just enjoying all the vines. I can't decide if I like the tennis one better or the one where he's throwing a bunch of pepperoni's on a pizza. The lightsaber one is also awesome.

CR7EGx5UcAAGVVN.png:large

I'm thinking a mix of performance art with self-parody. I mean, those dance moves are basically how most people would dance to a song like this or if they were out with their friends, maybe he is mimicking that. Hell, if I was in his crew, that is how I'd be dancing while hearing him record the song in the studio. The dancing alone on the set I think is the more performance art side. Drake doesn't need to act hard after destroying Meek Mill this summer so maybe it's just another side of him as an artist.

The vines and everything make it even better, I love the Internet.

I have not yet seen it. I will watch and report back.

Isla Mujeres is awesome. If you decide to not go all inclusive, I still recommend the island.

you rly can't tell from context clues what we're talking about, rtq?

I mean, there is a 10 minute youtube of Drake vines. That's so many vines. I love all the Carlton references.

I really want Ball State's District 13 thread to be approved, because the replies are going to be AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back