• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
CR7EGx5UcAAGVVN.png:large

This was AWESOME

Pretty epic Friday so far. Wife and I took the day off. I went out for a fantastic morning run, then we did brunch at Scrambled. Hopped over to Bestway and got 6 bottles of Lindley Park from Olde Hickory, which is supposed to be amazing.

Now, gonna game for a bit before I have to start cooking for the tailgate tomorrow. Got some pumpkin cookies to make and later tonight, some cuban pork to slow cook. Anyone who wants some, feel free to drop by the tailgate tomorrow, I'm going to have tons.

wat is this

mPWNUeYHAtU-R5gmRuDecA45Fg8l8M-AVf7jEWKqgN5bnW08l4V7mBU7DXUucIldg7HVRxJVZZJAnmmujMx_RWffzQv7NlhMwltXOujmFcUewSrS1-e3icQoaODl=s0-d-e1-ft

"let's see if we can actually get people to wear this!!!" <-- i'm convinced this is what most 'fashion' is.
this, to me, looks like french person meets canadian tuxedo meets sherlock holmes.

Well it sounds like my employer will actually sign off on a 4-werk honeymoon.... So that's good news

Imma go full brasky/wake abroad student and come back with life changing experiences even though I will act exactly the same again within a month

Well it sounds like my employer will actually sign off on a 4-werk honeymoon.... So that's good news

Imma go full brasky/wake abroad student and come back with life changing experiences even though I will act exactly the same again with a month

this is so true of people.

"let's see if we can actually get people to wear this!!!" <-- i'm convinced this is what most 'fashion' is.
this, to me, looks like french person meets canadian tuxedo meets sherlock holmes.

my wife would rock this

CT 178: Keep your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

What are yall planning to do for a month?

What are yall planning to do for a month?

yeah, damn. probably sounds awesome

was playing pai gow with a ~30s couple in AC (only white people in the room) and they were talking with the dealer about their month long Vietnam trip

Drop the jean jacket and I like it.

Drop the jean jacket and I like it.

yeah, actually i'm with you on that.
the gray outercoat is kind of weird, but i do like a structured wool jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back