• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are yo usuch a fucking racist? Iranians don't like fired chicken anyway,.

au contraire, bonjour

KFC-Halal-Line.jpg

First 'KFC' to open in Iran shut down after just 24 hours
http://mashable.com/2015/11/03/kfc-in-iran/#gavg.lLjIgqy

First 'KFC' to open in Iran shut down after just 24 hours
http://mashable.com/2015/11/03/kfc-in-iran/#gavg.lLjIgqy

"We are shocked with the news that an illegitimate KFC outlet has opened in Tehran, Iran," Laurie Schalow, a KFC spokesperson, told Mashable. "No franchise rights have been granted to any party in Iran. We are in contact with local authorities and external advisers and will be filing a legal action against any company or individuals claiming to have rights to open KFC."

Lol. Is there already a stadium there or are you expecting a rust belt town to come up with $750 million to build said stadium ?

Fixin to go get my flu shot, which is always awkward at work because they do it in a big open room, so I basically have to take off my entire shirt in full view of the public. I mean, it's great for the public, but feels weird to me. Just put up a sheet or something and give a brother a little privacy.

Can you not just roll up your sleeve?

It's a long sleeve dress shirt, bro. Sleeve doesn't roll up to shoulder. Instead, I basically have to loosen tie, unbutton shirt all the way to navel, and pull arm out awkwardly in full public view at work. Anyways, I'm sure all the hot chicks are me seey me likey.

maybe you should get the flu "dunk" where you drop your junk into a cup of warm fluid for 30 seconds.

if this isn't a real thing i don't know why it isn't.

i'm on team Say Hey w/ the flu shot. ive had to basically disrobe before; it's a little awkward (since they don't even have M/F separate areas) but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back