• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 180: itt rtq was EARLY to work today #blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is your team, then teams you hate which should be a significant list, then teams you don't mind or are irrelevant to you. I mean there are only 32 teams you should hate at least a solid 15 teams.

Solid hate
-Bills
-Dolphins
-Jets
-Steelers
-Ravens
-Colts
-Broncos
-Chargers
-Giants
-Cowboys
-Saints
-Panthers (thanks boards)
-Seahawks
-49ers
-Redskins

What the shit are these WFU Streaking emails about???

Came to post the same thing. I got one last week or so. Just dumb stuff. Why does MSD think I care about streakers?

RTQ's newfound sense of humor means she's gonna be engaged in 9 months #callingitnow

We had to streak anytime someone got shut out in 4 player mario kart 64 battle mode on block fort. One guy went double or nothing and lost and ended up having to do a naked crab walk around poteat.

What streaking emails are you dinguses talking about? Don't think I've gotten anything about that.

Why do they care? Streaking is awesome.

guy-with-elephant-trunk-between-legs-1363525595q.jpg

What streaking emails are you dinguses talking about? Don't think I've gotten anything about that.

Not sure how this will format, but this is the second in the series...

The following confession was received from an anonymous 1970s Wake Forest graduate:

Dear Wake Forest Friends,

Your recent email about the epidemic of streaking at Wake Forest, what President Ralph Scales referred to as an "unwholesome sport," brought back some vivid memories. Yes, I was a streaker, unafraid to bare my enthusiasm for Wake Forest. In fact, I remain a streaker to this very day.

There's nothing quite like a good streak. So many Wake Foresters know the truth of this statement. Most of us have been streakers our entire lives.

I started a streak of straight As on my report card in the second grade. I'll never forgive Mr. Wimple or the curse of physics for breaking that streak in high school. The Wake Forest football team won every game I attended for three straight years (I had season tickets in 2006. Sorry, I couldn't make it to the Orange Bowl). I have successfully avoided shopping on Black Friday for 61 years now.

That's right, you don't have to iron your birthday suit to start a new streak, and I'm glad Wake Forest is putting its focus back on us streakers. After all, we just wanted a little attention.

Sincerely,

A proud #StreakinDeacon

Your support of Wake Forest makes students smile. We aim to return the favor, and we're willing to risk a little cringing to accomplish that goal. This is the second in a series of emails in which we expose the truth about streaking at Wake Forest. You can read the first one here. Keep an eye on your inbox for the big reveal.

What the shit are these WFU Streaking emails about???

Yesterday I got a padded-envelope mailer with a button/pin that said "Streakin' Deacon" on it, and some info about being a streaker by donating to Wake every year. I'm not looking forward to another one of their fundraising campaigns that send daily emails.

When denizens of the Wake Forest Sports Message Boards don't know there's a Wake game, it only reaffirms how small-time and irrelevant we are.

:(

Most probably tried to look up the official website but only have could get it because the recommendation was to "clear your cache" and the #olds have no idea what that means.

The website is finally up and running now.

Numbers, Doofus, Townie and the rest of Team Emo...this was the last generation of Wake fans to join the board in decent numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back