• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 180: itt rtq was EARLY to work today #blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
...if you are a poor doomsday prepper that lives in a condo.

I already have my space reserved in the mountain in Rothstein.

https://vimeo.com/133249426

fallout_3_poster_picture_2_by_n7_veteran-d5i1oed.jpg

We had to streak anytime someone got shut out in 4 player mario kart 64 battle mode on block fort. One guy went double or nothing and lost and ended up having to do a naked crab walk around poteat.
Someone ran the table on me in beerpong freshman year on halloween and I had to do a naked lap around Palmer wearing only a batman cape

People care about steroid use in the NFL now? I thought we had all agreed that it was just a baseball problem?

One of my favorite photographers is Masahisa Fukase. A book called The Solitude of Ravens was published- think that was the only book in English. The photographs were taken in the wake of a divorce. I picked it up at the National Gallery bookstore way back when. He got drunk and fell down some stairs and was in a coma for a long time. He died a few years back.
serveimage

Also love Ralph Eugene Meatyard who was an optometrist in Lexington, Kentucky. He mainly photographed his wife and kids. Have a couple monographs Aperture put out way back when.
serveimage

And probably my faaaaaaavorite photographer is Robert Frank who immigrated to the US from Switzerland and put out a book called The Americans with a forward by Jack Kerouac. I think Kerouac was quite taken with this pic.
serveimage

I streaked through the benson center food court at dinnertime, sometime around Feb 1993. It wasn't so much of a streak as it was a slow jog, spinning around screaming "LOOK AT ME, I'M NAKED!" Good times. The 50 hours of community service? Not such good times.

I streaked through the benson center food court at dinnertime, sometime around Feb 1993. It wasn't so much of a streak as it was a slow jog, spinning around screaming "LOOK AT ME, I'M NAKED!" Good times. The 50 hours of community service? Not such good times.

I'm sure moonz is just going to leave this one alone.

Gustave Le Gray "Brig on the Water"- I've been thinking about this pic for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back