• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
they're super slim, super flimsy plastic hangars with felt covering all the surfaces

nothing slides off of them and they bend super easily so they're miserable for hanging basically everything. maybe womenz love them because they can hang their negligees or something

b3v2pCq.jpg

lol

cant wait for shkreli's congressional testimony.

agree with RTQ- those are the best hangers! the little groove things and the felt ensure that nothing slides off, and they're skinny so you can fit lots if you have too many clothes and not enough closet space (<-- definitely a problem in my closet).

ETA: i guess if you're trying to hang something super heavy on them, like a big coat or something, i could see how they might bend-- but for the average shirt/dress/sweater/pant, they're great! use coat hangers for big coats!

CT 185: I woke up late and all I got was this lousy chat thread

Also, who's the best running back from California ?

OJ Simpson

Marcus Allen

Those look like they might be hell with most men's pants just sliding right off. I have no experience with them though.

Clearly those hangers are only for women. There is nothing I hang that will slide off a hangar without the felt or spongy stuff but anything with straps could use it.

I dreamt someone on the board who is a Hillary Clinton supporter made Mountain Dew cookies for the board and posted a picture of them. Not sure if Mountain Dew cookies are actually a thing. Also, I saw the house cookout grew up in and it was this big ramshackle affair with a wooden roof that only looked to be about 8 feet high and cookout was gonna put a railing around the roof for his mom cause she liked to hang out on the roof and he didn't want her falling.

they're super slim, super flimsy plastic hangars with felt covering all the surfaces

nothing slides off of them and they bend super easily so they're miserable for hanging basically everything. maybe womenz love them because they can hang their negligees or something

yeah the no-slide part is what makes them the best. mine have never bent and I think they are metal on the inside, not plastic. I keep heavier things like blazers and winter coats on thicker hangers, but those are the best for dresses, camisoles, and shirts.

agree with RTQ- those are the best hangers! the little groove things and the felt ensure that nothing slides off, and they're skinny so you can fit lots if you have too many clothes and not enough closet space (<-- definitely a problem in my closet).

ETA: i guess if you're trying to hang something super heavy on them, like a big coat or something, i could see how they might bend-- but for the average shirt/dress/sweater/pant, they're great! use coat hangers for big coats!

haha yes being skinny hangers is another important aspect!

Those look like they might be hell with most men's pants just sliding right off. I have no experience with them though.

well you've gotta get pants hangers for pants, of course.

iipsrv.fcgi

Got some legit ass help on a homework assignment from reddit of all places. Amazing.

The interwebs are such a strange place.

what are you hanging on them where they bend? leather motorcycle jacket? should be perfect for button-down type shirts and polos.

Those are aight, but I prefer to not have fold lines, so I use pant clamps.
k2-_abcffca2-ca27-41e3-b58f-f20886fe14b9.v1.jpg-4ff332fefb455e7c3dc8ebd09d0c32a7b2c2ace6-optim-450x450.jpg

wouldn't that make a much harder crease due to the pant actually being squished in there? or are you putting the waist band in the hanger and have enough space to hang all your pants full-length?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back