• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's crazy. I thought 5:40 was early.

Yeah, we have quite the morning shuffle due to dog, kid, and getting ready. We trade off every other day with dog/kid, but we basically get up at 6am to allow time for the dog walk or reading/milk/getting the Bug dressed. Then hubs taking a shower, both getting dressed, breakfast, and nanny arriving at 8am. Typically I would either shower the night before, or get up at 5:30 to shower (since hair, makeup, etc makes my routine take a bit longer).

So to fit a morning workout in, it had to be 4:30 to allow for the 5:30 shower and being ready for Bug and dog at 6am. Phew!

Join the dark side! Coffee has more caffeine and zero calories :thumbsup:

Well, I'm a Diet Coke/Diet DP gal, so it wasn't the calories I was worried about. But figured cutting back on the artificial sweetener would be good. Never been able to get into coffee. Don't even like it in sweets (coffee ice cream, tiramisu, etc).

I've been doing coffee enemas in the shower every morning for three years. Same effects with no teeth staining or coffee breath.

if this is too political for the chat thread, ignore it, but if the primary process changed and you could go to the presidential primary (all parties represented) and cast a positive vote FOR a candidate, or a negative vote AGAINST a candidate, which would you do? And do you think anyone would have positive votes in the end?

-vote FOR a candidate in my own party
-vote AGAINST a candidate in my own party
-vote FOR a candidate in the other party
-vote AGAINST a candidate in the other party
-unaffiliated/independent and I'd vote FOR
-unaffiliated/independent and I'd vote AGAINST

Vote for Bernie!

I drink a lot of coffee.

Also, when I get a house I'm doing all quality wood hangers. To complement my maple fridge naturally.

Why not get the wood hangers now ? Live a little !

how many times do you guys end up saying some version of "goodbye" when hanging up the phone

i feel like I say it about 4 times before I hang up with a person

I end every phone call with, I love you, talk to you later

The Decemberists have announced a new album and Townie is not around to rejoice.

Nevermind, they announced a new album a year ago. Townie was probably around to rejoice for that.

He was a bit hostile before he left. Not sure what was going on. I will say, I thought you all gave him terrible advice regarding the employee he was in conflict with but I bit my tongue and did not say anything. I hope it wasn't bitterness over your poor advice that led to his departure. I should have said something. Lesson learned.

he was pretty cranky, that's for sure. he started full on trolling towards the end

i think he realized he was heading for for a ride on the good ship ASD;BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back