• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
CT 185: Hanger? Damned near killed 'er!

Twiggie is a nervous fella and doesn't really understand things. sometimes he need a break to calm down

maybe it's like last night's episode of Sunny and he moved to the burbs and snapped like Dennis

if this is too political for the chat thread, ignore it, but if the primary process changed and you could go to the presidential primary (all parties represented) and cast a positive vote FOR a candidate, or a negative vote AGAINST a candidate, which would you do? And do you think anyone would have positive votes in the end?

-vote FOR a candidate in my own party
-vote AGAINST a candidate in my own party
-vote FOR a candidate in the other party
-vote AGAINST a candidate in the other party
-unaffiliated/independent and I'd vote FOR
-unaffiliated/independent and I'd vote AGAINST

I'd prefer to for FOR a candidate as an unaffiliated voter but I guess in some cases it would depend on the choices.

I kind of wish I could vote in both. I'd prefer to vote for one of the GOP candidates that probably is t going to win and if not I'd rather vote for Bernie than Cruz or Trump.

I've rarely found a candidate that I like, but there generally is one that I believe would be the worst. So I vote for the least-worst guy in what is in my mind just a vote against the worst-worst guy. I'd prefer not tacitly supporting any candidate, just to negate a vote for the worst-worst. I'm unaffiliated and given the current pool of candidates, I would vote AGAINST.

I've rarely found a candidate that I like, but there generally is one that I believe would be the worst. So I vote for the least-worst guy in what is in my mind just a vote against the worst-worst guy. I'd prefer not tacitly supporting any candidate, just to negate a vote for the worst-worst. I'm unaffiliated and given the current pool of candidates, I would vote AGAINST.

Voting against feels like playing with fire. You vote against one, and help him/her lose, and then you realize the would-be 2nd place finisher won.

Voting against feels like playing with fire. You vote against one, and help him/her lose, and then you realize the would-be 2nd place finisher won.

yeah, I guess I just don't want to vote FOR anyone even if the against vote sorta is a vote "for" the other guy. I think it would be interesting in the primary if you think the other party has a more/less electable candidate, so you vote FOR the less electable candidate in the opposite party, to make it potentially easier for a candidate in your party to win in the general.

Mexico sounds cool. I don't understand why all those people want to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back