• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I got tired of ironing/wrinkle-releasing pant creases so I hang all my pants from the top now.

But count me in as liking those hangers.

wouldn't that make a much harder crease due to the pant actually being squished in there? or are you putting the waist band in the hanger and have enough space to hang all your pants full-length?
Yeah, we've got enough space to hang them full length, so I hang them upside down from the ankle cuffs.

I woke up at 4:30 today to work out (trying to get back in better habits). We'll see how this day goes. I'm also trying to quit soda (and am not a coffee drinker).

:tard:

wouldn't that make a much harder crease due to the pant actually being squished in there? or are you putting the waist band in the hanger and have enough space to hang all your pants full-length?

You put the cuffs between the bars.

hm, my pants hanger are well-padded and I don't get creases from hanging them that way.

moc2.jpg

I woke up at 4:30 today to work out (trying to get back in better habits). We'll see how this day goes. I'm also trying to quit soda (and am not a coffee drinker).

Join the dark side! Coffee has more caffeine and zero calories :thumbsup:

CT 185: I woke up late and all I got was this lousy chat thread

Yeah, I got tired of ironing/wrinkle-releasing pant creases so I hang all my pants from the top now.

But count me in as liking those hangers.

f31d5dc03995ecf2d4499180e5da7030.jpg

cdba099ab088f583d7ef52b5d6f7b8f8.jpg

what are you hanging on them where they bend? leather motorcycle jacket? should be perfect for button-down type shirts and polos.

they're horrible for all those shirts b/c they don't slide off.

but also, she put them in the coat closet and all my jackets bend them

That's crazy. I thought 5:40 was early.

they're horrible for all those shirts b/c they don't slide off.

but also, she put them in the coat closet and all my jackets bend them

Not sliding is a con for you, but a pro for me.

Diggler is probably right that it's the strappy stuff where it really makes a difference. Especially for dresses with those little ribbon loops instead of/in addition to shoulder straps.

That's like some crazy pre-dead peen Say Hey level shit right there.

I usually do 2 a day. One when I wake up and one when I get to work.

Depends on how I'm feeling. Went water this morning and about to get dat cup.

on the advice of council, i would like to invoke my 5th amendment privledge against self incrimination and respectfully decline to answer the question.

if this is too political for the chat thread, ignore it, but if the primary process changed and you could go to the presidential primary (all parties represented) and cast a positive vote FOR a candidate, or a negative vote AGAINST a candidate, which would you do? And do you think anyone would have positive votes in the end?

-vote FOR a candidate in my own party
-vote AGAINST a candidate in my own party
-vote FOR a candidate in the other party
-vote AGAINST a candidate in the other party
-unaffiliated/independent and I'd vote FOR
-unaffiliated/independent and I'd vote AGAINST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back