• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he's gotta be hating it today, but I would be too if my team got their Super Bowl stolen by some 'roided up plantation owner who can't even speak English without sounding like he's got a mouth full of cheerios. How did that guy even graduate considering the sexual assault scandal he was involved in, and his obvious inability to read and write? I guess I feel mostly for America and for sports in general, and the mothers and fathers who will have to explain to their kids the differences between right and wrong, and then have to look back and reflect on when they were blind to these things and held Peyton Manning up as some sort of role model. Probably not what Satan would have wanted. No, I think we can say that without even thinking twice -- this was NOT Satan's Super Bowl, this was the work of some soulless machine purring along greased with the blood of the beaten down and trodden average joes, lining the pockets of the racist referees, to keep the good guys down.

ETA -- this will forever be known as the *Asterisk Bowl. *Racist paid off refs, racist roided up qbs who can't talk and have noodle arms and wear gloves in 70+ degree weather which is basically like cheating twice over, sexual predators.

El Chupe you are crazy -- Satan loves Peyton Manning, admires that he stays even keel and nice despite buttholes blah blah blahing about his legacy erryday since like 1998 and Patriots fans who are scum of the earth and who Satan HATES because they not cool to other people but instead annoying. Satan excited that Patriots fans salty that Peyton gets to go out with another title even if he had almost nothing to do with this one. Also Satan probably wants to test Panthers "fans" to see if they true fans and still excited and support team next year when team still good and definitely make playoffs but won't be 17-1 again because that's really hard. Satan wants more Wooka-type fans who follow teams through thick and thin, but at same time Satan doesn't want fans to take passion too far and throw telephones and drink copiously and hide beer cans in closet like crazy person and go out on porch and scream "GODDAMMIT" as loud as human has ever screamed because of missed XP in meaningless regular season game scaring other roommates.

A friend of mine swung by Saturday for a drink and she brought me a chocolate from a California dispensary. It's all vacuum sealed and has a logo on it like some sort of pharmaceutical anti-histamine or something. No bigger than a rolo and homegirl is all, "you should probably only eat 1/3," and I'm all "don't you know who I am?" ??? So I'm going to do half and see how it go.

El Chupe you are crazy -- Satan loves Peyton Manning, admires that he stays even keel and nice despite buttholes blah blah blahing about his legacy erryday since like 1998 and Patriots fans who are scum of the earth and who Satan HATES because they not cool to other people but instead annoying. Satan excited that Patriots fans salty that Peyton gets to go out with another title even if he had almost nothing to do with this one. Also Satan probably wants to test Panthers "fans" to see if they true fans and still excited and support team next year when team still good and definitely make playoffs but won't be 17-1 again because that's really hard. Satan wants more Wooka-type fans who follow teams through thick and thin, but at same time Satan doesn't want fans to take passion too far and throw telephones and drink copiously and hide beer cans in closet like crazy person and go out on porch and scream "GODDAMMIT" as loud as human has ever screamed because of missed XP in meaningless regular season game scaring other roommates.

is Satan benefitting a team from a state with legal reefer and punishing one from a god-fearing Southern state?

Hopefully you don't end up in a dark place like when we went to that Doves concert or Micheaux with the ganja gooball.

A friend of mine swung by Saturday for a drink and she brought me a chocolate from a California dispensary. It's all vacuum sealed and has a logo on it like some sort of pharmaceutical anti-histamine or something. No bigger than a rolo and homegirl is all, "you should probably only eat 1/3," and I'm all "don't you know who I am?" ??? So I'm going to do half and see how it go.

My BIL makes some ridiculous confections, and I have learned my lesson not to eat more than the prescribed amount.

is Satan benefitting a team from a state with legal reefer and punishing one from a god-fearing Southern state?

You know what, I'm going to have to say yes, you are exactly correct with this. Not a coincidence that Satan would support the team from the way chiller state, in addition to his relationship with Peyton.

I have to wait until I'm home from work since I don't yet live in Colorado when I'll be able to blaze up all day at the library and chill with peeps, but I will keep the CT updated.

what if half is too much? then you only can really do a third the second time around and then there's barely any left whereas if 1/3 is the right amount you get two more uses. :noidea:

You know what, I'm going to have to say yes, you are exactly correct with this. Not a coincidence that Satan would support the team from the way chiller state, in addition to his relationship with Peyton.

the flaw in this theory is that Seattle lost to New England last year

This is an interesting point to consider, yet I feel it ultimately is more damning for Peyton, because even though any rational human would know Satan would most likely go with the laid back reefer state and inspire it to victory in His honor, he didn't trust in almighty Satan's will and good grace, and instead with hubris and EGO, decided he would roid up and pay off the refs to benefit his own personal legacy, rather than that of the chill state that probably would have won out with just going by Satan's fate.

what if half is too much? then you only can really do a third the second time around and then there's barely any left whereas if 1/3 is the right amount you get two more uses. :noidea:

This is like some Baseball Prospectus-type sabremetric shit right here, probably shouldn't be ignored.

tumblr_nmpfxgMxKP1rhmne4o2_500.gif

Came down with a killer fever yesterday that just got worse over the course of the game. In a way that made the game a little more tolerable since I was primarily concerned with my own survival instead of focusing on the fumblitis on TV.

Is there a word for these piercings millennials are getting on their faces?

This is also a good point, although 1/3 of this thing seems SUPER tiny, and my friend who took a 1/3 and said it was plenty for her is also like 8 inches shorter and weighs probably 50-70 pounds less than I do and smokes less. But in general this is probably good advice. I will consider it.

Came down with a killer fever yesterday that just got worse over the course of the game. In a way that made the game a little more tolerable since I was primarily concerned with my own survival instead of focusing on the fumblitis on TV.

Did you get cold chills? Always wondered what those felt like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back