• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is also a good point, although 1/3 of this thing seems SUPER tiny, and my friend who took a 1/3 and said it was plenty for her is also like 8 inches shorter and weighs probably 50-70 pounds less than I do and smokes less. But in general this is probably good advice. I will consider it.

Just eat the whole fucking thing. Quit being a pussy.

This is also a good point, although 1/3 of this thing seems SUPER tiny, and my friend who took a 1/3 and said it was plenty for her is also like 8 inches shorter and weighs probably 50-70 pounds less than I do and smokes less. But in general this is probably good advice. I will consider it.

Ah interesting. The tale of the tape comparison may push it more towards the 1/2 side for you. Could you do 1/3 and then add a tiny more to get to a half if it's not enough? Does it even work like that?

Ah interesting. The tale of the tape comparison may push it more towards the 1/2 side for you. Could you do 1/3 and then add a tiny more to get to a half if it's not enough? Does it even work like that?

I'll have to break out the X-acto knife, but this may be what I do. I can also do 1/3, then smoke a little to amp it up and ENGAGE. I need to do more research.

I don't know man, doing a little research and there is a wide range in these little chocolates, I'm getting a little nervous.

my instagram is private but somehow I saw this morning like 25 random spams that were showing up as accounts I'm following? I definitely never did that. Is suicide cop ghost trolling me and adding followers in the night?

my instagram is private but somehow I saw this morning like 25 random spams that were showing up as accounts I'm following? I definitely never did that. Is suicide cop ghost trolling me and adding followers in the night?

i think it's a hack? i had that as well before, over 100

All good points. I'm about to watch Star Wars in Mexico and if another GD mom comes in with babies screaming like every other time I'm gonna flip out. Also I could sure use part of chupes confection for this that would be great.

i think it's a hack? i had that as well before, over 100

I just changed my password. Strange stuff. A few looked like ads at first and I was getting annoyed because it was like 5 photos in a row on my feed that I thought were ads. Overkill. But nope, somehow actual followers.

If I were a Panthers fan I can't imagine how upset I would be about that bullshit upheld challenge play.

If I were a Panthers fan I can't imagine how upset I would be about that bullshit upheld challenge play.

I'll always be pretty butt hurt about it. The conspiracy theory side of me points to the Broncos being undefeated with Ol' Cletus as a referee.

the conspiracy theory side of me says he's under the hood thinking all eyes around the world are on me, I was graded the best ref in the NFL this season, I'm not going against my previous decision to look like an idiot

Hopefully you don't end up in a dark place like when we went to that Doves concert or Micheaux with the ganja gooball.

That Doves concert was mushrooms on an empty stomach combined with 100 degree Cats Cradle and the Doves going on an hour late and it was all crowded and shit, but yes, I was a little messed up for a while and went on a journey that night. That ganja gooball was the size of a baseball and he SHOULD NOT have eaten that entire thing. HUBRIS.

Hubris sounds like it could be the scientific name for pube hair dandruff.

Last edited:
This thread has turned into Retarded Redneck Masterpiece Theater.

A friend of mine swung by Saturday for a drink and she brought me a chocolate from a California dispensary. It's all vacuum sealed and has a logo on it like some sort of pharmaceutical anti-histamine or something. No bigger than a rolo and homegirl is all, "you should probably only eat 1/3," and I'm all "don't you know who I am?" ??? So I'm going to do half and see how it go.

brand? does it say how many mgs of thc?

In Cali can you get medical marijuana cards for mental issues or is it just physical ailments?

you can get it for add.

chupe if it's a cheeba chew eat half and enjoy.

It's Day Dreamers, but I don't know what flavor. Could be anywhere from 30mg to like 120mg per.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back