• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
In America, someday, you'll be able to get just for being alive and older than 18 (or 21 or whatever).

That's nuts that they don't specify. Safe travels, El Chupe. Go for half.

Well, they definitely do if you have a whole package, I just have one chocolate that came in a package of 6, so I need to ask my friend to ask her friend who got them for her. Most of their packages are 30mg per, but they have a couple that are either 60 or 120, and the fact that this girl took a third of one and it was plenty made me think, despite being bigger and probs more tolerant, I better make sure. My girl's on the case though, she'll let me know.

I don't know why I'm thinking about it so much, just being a pussy, but fuck it.

Last edited:
Well, they definitely do if you have a whole package, I just have one chocolate that came in a package of 6, so I need to ask my friend to ask her friend who got them for her. Most of their packages are 30mg per, but they have a couple that are either 60 or 120, and the fact that this girl took a third of one and it was plenty made me think, despite being bigger and probs more tolerant, I better make sure. My girl's on the case though, she'll let me know.

I don't know why I'm thinking about it so much, just being a pussy, but fuck it.

If your tolerance is as high as you say that it is, then 1/2 is probably fine. A typical "serving size" is around 20mg, iirc. You should be able to handle at least 2x that.

I'm just doing some amateur maths in my head, thinking it out, working out the percentages and probabilities.

3cb6cf0c3e54ed7f3229c603cc79d8a5.jpg

i mean, seems like a fair question.

The biggest kick in the nuts after Peyton noodlearming his way to a super bowl was him giving Budweiser priceless ad time because he owns part of a Bud distributorship.

This was after making out with Papa John.

ain't no dab but nascar is best sprot inCLT incline now focus on Daytona football crap over thamkfuly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back