• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, how did I get on the accident video reddit. No way I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Just watched a video of this idiot in a excavator using one of those pneumatic hammers to demolish a building. The whole thing falls on him and you can see him try to get out. Luckily it's far away and there aren't any details.

Accidents are the worst. When I had mine I was so disoriented after it happened, I put weight on my left leg (which had a compound fracture) and opened the door with my left arm (also with a compound fracture) before I realized my right leg was pinned. So I was trapped for about 40 minutes just staring at bones.

Accidents are the worst. When I had mine I was so disoriented after it happened, I put weight on my left leg (which had a compound fracture) and opened the door with my left arm (also with a compound fracture) before I realized my right leg was pinned. So I was trapped for about 40 minutes just staring at bones.

Nasty. I had a bad accident my senior year of high school, but luckily I got out of it without any injuries. Shattered all of my windows, airbags went off, aftermarket radio flew out of the dashboard, etc.. I hit a guy who was turning left and stopped doing about 55 or 60. Verrrry lucky.

How much do a/c filters cost for the car?

They told me to replace mine during the last oil change and I never did so I was going to ask how much they charge to do it during my oil change tomorrow and compare it with the price of DIY.

Less than $20 to buy one and install it yourself.

Yeah this. Depending on the size it could be close to $10.

Nah, this is a #humblebrag
imageaww.jpg

One more yuppy girl came a little closer to becoming a redneck today, America may be saved yet.

About to get ramrodded by an exam, folks. But it's my last one so this afternoon is party time.

Dash, what's going on with Khlomar? Just heard on the radio that he's running around with a bunch of different wimmenz. Please advise.

How are things with you and armtouch guy Riding? Need a followup report.

Things with armtouch guy ended a while ago. Logistics were just too hard especially with me in school and him starting a new job.

I generally only take classes with good professors anymore. Income Tax seems useful, but the prof teaching it blows. So I'm not taking Income Tax.

I got lucky and we have an amazing tax professor visiting this semester. And I definitely agree about avoiding bad professors (which sucks because all of the bad ones that I have had for required classes teach other classes that sounds really interesting except you know they won't be because of the professors).

This drinking on week nights thing has to stop. I have meetings and shit. Feels like Elvis took a dump on my brain. Fairly sure last night included drinking wine from the bottle and jamming in the basement with TS Eliot as lyrics. Big blunt. Pots and pans as drumkit. Some blues harmonica. Stripper pole late night session.

Yeah. My first tax professor was awesome. Before teaching at UVA he worked for the Joint Committee on Taxation.

Dash, what's going on with Khlomar? Just heard on the radio that he's running around with a bunch of different wimmenz. Please advise.

Palma posted about this a CT or 2 ago. I'm just sad. They did get married like 3 months after meeting but WHEN YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.

I need dinner help. We are doing tapas tonight. I need one more item.

Current menu:
Crispy goat cheese Arugula salad
Polenta with a balsamic vinegar, dates, and cranberries
Streak medallion with a balsamic vinegar reduction

Last night I met a really good looking bisexual with a tight body and crazy personality. Her name was Athena.

I think my life is complete now

Last night I met a really good looking bisexual with a tight body and crazy personality. Her name was Athena.

I think my life is complete now

I once hooked it with a bi chick named Athena. She was CRAZY, but she was only a part of my life for a couple of hours, so it was ok. She lived in Vermont and this was almost 13 years ago, so probs not the same chick.

just got a text coupon from earthfare. lobster tails on sale. 2 for $9. i know what we're eating tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back