• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 92: 5pm, Men Return From Work Now Free To Chat, Woman Making Dinner Unable To Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkingWithMyDeac

Reaction score
2hp6t1y.gif

Last edited:
dangit.

missed the end for folding laundry. lamesauce.

you know what commercials SUCK?

those ATT commercials w/ the guy interviewing little kids about 'is more better?'
there's one with a little girl who's like "we want more we want more but then like our parents won't let us have it because there's not enough but we like it and we want more." so irritating.

I just ordered a plush uterus for my coworker-friend who got a hysterectomy. I waffled over this for a while but I think she will find it funny. I got my sister a gallbladder from the same company when she had that removed.

plush-huge-uterus_med.jpg

Lost my debit card on Friday night. Sucks not having it. Yesterday I just wrote her checks and used her credit card. no fun

I just ordered a plush uterus for my coworker-friend who got a hysterectomy. I waffled over this for a while but I think she will find it funny. I got my sister a gallbladder from the same company when she had that removed.

plush-huge-uterus_med.jpg

that is very unique.

you know what commercials SUCK?

those ATT commercials w/ the guy interviewing little kids about 'is more better?'
there's one with a little girl who's like "we want more we want more but then like our parents won't let us have it because there's not enough but we like it and we want more." so irritating.

oh man I adore most of those commercials. I can waaaave my head and waaaaave my hand.

What's a good budget for a vacation?

I'm looking at some all inclusives and trying to figure out what's a good price per person.

I'm trying to find something this summer on the beach. Just want to lay in the sun and drink.

Cav, I'm doing an all inclusive flight/hotel deal for a Bach party July 4 in cancun for around $800. Since that's a heavy travel weekend I imagine there are probably even cheaper deals to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back