• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 92: 5pm, Men Return From Work Now Free To Chat, Woman Making Dinner Unable To Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
st. patty's in philly is a lot of fun. i did this pubcrawl on a school bus one year.

st. patty's in philly is a lot of fun. i did this pubcrawl on a school bus one year.

My gf is coming down. St. Patty's is her favorite holiday. She really goes fucking crazy for St. Patty's. And I bet it'll be rowdy. Haven't booked anything yet, gonna ask coworkers what the coolest things to do are.

Yeah, I'm not 100% sure I want to commit to that huge of a rent payment though.

yah its a lot for one person. my buddy got this ridic hookup on a 2br guesthouse in beverly hills so i've been looking for something similar. that place looks like a tight bro pad though

My gf is coming down. St. Patty's is her favorite holiday. She really goes fucking crazy for St. Patty's. And I bet it'll be rowdy. Haven't booked anything yet, gonna ask coworkers what the coolest things to do are.

i once ate TWO jim's cheesesteaks after a full day of st. patty's day debauchery. i was full for a full week afterwards.

have you white people heard of bombadil?

my buddy from high school is the drummer

Ah, cool. Did he go to Duke? They were alright and they got a good hometown crowd last night, I just didn't find it particularly interesting. Some joker proposed to his gf on stage though, that was kind of weird.

Ah, cool. Did he go to Duke? They were alright and they got a good hometown crowd last night, I just didn't find it particularly interesting. Some joker proposed to his gf on stage though, that was kind of weird.

nah UNC

@robhuebel: I want to be exhumed every six months so they can put me into a new, topical t-shirt.

Hope she said no!

yo buckets... all I got from birchbox was an e-mail... no referral code or anything like that.

St. Patty's Day is my favorite holiday. I spend all day cooking shepherd's pie, beef stew, and irish soda bread, while getting silly on jameson's.

Yo Townie, saw your truck packed up for Philly.

What's the latest with all that? Are you still starting with the Dutch company, or did something come of that other interview? Feel free to PM if you don't want your bizness everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back