• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 92: 5pm, Men Return From Work Now Free To Chat, Woman Making Dinner Unable To Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I've really gotta get a credit card so I've got a back-up option when this ish happens. Could take up to 10 days to get the replacement :-(

Defs. Plus you'll start getting cash back on shit and building your credit score. It's a win/win.

You could have expedited the shipment of the card for some extra moneyz iirc.

Cav, I'm doing an all inclusive flight/hotel deal for a Bach party July 4 in cancun for around $800. Since that's a heavy travel weekend I imagine there are probably even cheaper deals to be found.

Interesting. I'm trying to figure out how many days/nights we'd want to go.

It is about to be 90 here tomorrow. My mustache will be dripping with sweat.

you know what commercials SUCK?

those ATT commercials w/ the guy interviewing little kids about 'is more better?'
there's one with a little girl who's like "we want more we want more but then like our parents won't let us have it because there's not enough but we like it and we want more." so irritating.

Oh wow I love those damn commercials. I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone say something was that annoying that I thought was as comical as it is. Only bad part is maybe overplayed? But that guy is fucking fantastic. Strap a cheetah on her back? It seems like you give this some thought.

Jesus yeah, reading the rest when Palma and RTQ are in agreement you should just accept that you couldn't be more wrong

yeah those commercials are monte. the main guy is what ferris bueller probs grew up to be. i love the "a little of damage" one best.

Jesus yeah, reading the rest when Palma and RTQ are in agreement you should just accept that you couldn't be more wrong

unless you are in the #seentheoppositesexnakedinthelast2monthsclub

Bought to treat myself to some Chicken Parm from Mario's. Its replacing my normal Fat Kid Sunday night move of eating China Food from Kowloon. Figured it would be a better decision to bring the stomach back to life.

you know what commercials SUCK?

those ATT commercials w/ the guy interviewing little kids about 'is more better?'
there's one with a little girl who's like "we want more we want more but then like our parents won't let us have it because there's not enough but we like it and we want more." so irritating.

oh man. You're so, so, SO wrong.

oh man I adore most of those commercials. I can waaaave my head and waaaaave my hand.

your opinions on this issue are correct

No more nudies forwarded to this guy

quit being a n00b and use multiquote

CONGRATS MY MAN. WHEN DO WE GET TO VISIT!? How do your new roommates feel about gingers?

Y'all can come visit any time after St. Patty's! I have WakeTheUniverse as my first visitor on Friday, he's coming to see Django Django with me and then flying out of Philly down to see wakephan09 and SXSW in Austin. The house has plenty of space, and I haven't really asked permission for people to come stay, but people seem cool so far, so I'm sure it's fine. I'll work it into conversation some time this week.

Nice, love the feeling of successfully completing a move and settling into a new place.

This weekend was so stressful, but sitting here now (after I made a $300 Target run WOOPS) feels amazing.

WOOPTOOP

How close is your place to the bar area

Which bar area? Haha Philly is kinda big. If you mean Rittenhouse Square or South Street, it's a $5 cab ride. Or I live 8 blocks from Broad, where there are also some sweet spots.

I live right around the corner (2 blocks) from this famous roast beef joint, < 2 miles from Pat's/Geno's, and 2 miles from the stadiums.

The neighborhood is East Passyunk. My specific spot on 22nd is about 5 blocks from the projects and 5 blocks from some of the nicest houses in the city. Just how this town works, I'm to understand. Other than Manayunk, there isn't really extreme gentrification occurring like there is in the boroughs of NY. Most of the neighborhoods have been similarly diverse as they are today for centuries. Can't help but feeling distinctly AMERICAN in Philly. Think I'm gonna hang my American flag on the wall as my first piece of decoration.

Have you been to cowtown yet though??? You HAFTA tailgate there during Rodeo season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back