• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - ENDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually WHITE lowers, gray was on the island/island cabinets only
we have similar all white cabinets. we are so spoiled by the amount of kitchen cabinets we have. it's gonna be tough to find something as good whenever we move again. we can fit all of our fancy china and crystal (that we've never used) and our Spode Christmas shit in there (which we use all the time in Dec).

we have similar all white cabinets. we are so spoiled by the amount of kitchen cabinets we have. it's gonna be tough to find something as good whenever we move again. we can fit all of our fancy china and crystal (that we've never used) and our Spode Christmas shit in there (which we use all the time in Dec).
yeah, we decided to take the cabinets all the way to the ceiling for extra storage space, one of the things that really bothered my wife when we were house shopping

1666970157421.png

actually WHITE lowers, gray was on the island/island cabinets only

Ditto

a919ab9c6af622ba1f65621fd6c6f24e.jpg

Mako what dive bar did you devour your wings in? Was anybody smoking inside?

If it wasn't Jimmagan's you're doing it wrong.
Pine Lakes Tavern. Cigs were being ripped. Really interesting mix of retirees and service workers but they were all obviously regulars. Everyone knew everyone in there except for me but they were all super cool.

lol these are my cabinets and hardware too (white uppers/gray lowers though, just like @deacfan78 ).. that full overlay shaker style
I'm selling or renting this thing within a year, so I tried to go with something neutral and popular. Good on you big guy, keep that resale value. You've got serious big dick energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back