• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT64: I'll take a low-carb Red Bull. Or some Shark Bites or Gushers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't keep this profile full time. Too hard to get into the admin panel and do important stuff, like approve you suckers.

whatever, Yellowcard still rotates through my ipod too. and I sing along happily.

you know what else I was just mentioning to some friends at lunch that I thoroughly enjoy when it shuffles through? Ace of Base.

I can't keep this profile full time. Too hard to get into the admin panel and do important stuff, like approve you suckers.

the-wire-hands-up.gif

cookout/tuffalo - do you guys receive emergency alerts from UNCG?

Apparently there's an armed person on campus.

I am pretty sure the celebparody is Moonz best contribution to the board.

Absolutely without question. I can see why he's given up as moonzzzzzz and gone to Kanye full time. Or, at least most of the time, with the remaining time dedicated to various dwarf parodies and parodies of other board posters.

you can change every lyric in a Yellowcard song to "Yeah" and there won't be much difference.

First, I'm pretty sure I introduced that record to Nelly Furtado, so I should get all the credit. Second, I know what you're talking about, too. Haven't I ever posted my "Taking Orange Line at Sunset from Midway into downtown Chicago while playing You Forgot It In People this was the best amazing time of my public transport life" story? I KNOW.

El Chupe did turn me on to Broken Social Scene. And reefer. He gets all the credit.

This board is going to be so AWESOME when it's all just a bunch of celebrity handles talking to each other. I just hope the others don't feel left out when we move to other threads. They should know that they too will be given a name. All are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back