• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTCT: Featuring the Human Selfie Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like that photo is taken two feet (3 feet for the biffs) above everyone else, is birdman 8 feet tall?

You'll laugh, but the guy installing it is the husband of the lady that babysat my kids and cleans my house. He put the tile in our bathrooms. Up here everyone has 27 jobs.
Ok, I was catching up, but I kinda can't after this post. Just gotta let this one marinate for a bit.

@TimmyClutch how was the Zach Bryan show
He puts on a really good show. Interesting crowd though, alot of teeny boppers cosplaying like they were at a rodeo, wearing way too little clothing. Every time a song would start, they would all shriek loudly. I can only imagine what Elvis and the Beatles had to deal with if this was only a 20k stadium.

Watching him interact with the crowd, you realize he is just this young guy, still trying to figure out how he got to where he is, very authentic enjoyment of being able to play music with his friends from back home. His dad was hanging out dancing and having a good time on the floor the entire show, and then at the end, all of Zach's guests and family come up and start signing into different microphones on stage. The encore was great, he does about a 10-minute version of Revival and the place starts to shake. I thought I was a big fan of his, but I was nowhere near the zealot of many of the people around us.

IMG_2848.jpeg

He puts on a really good show. Interesting crowd though, alot of teeny boppers cosplaying like they were at a rodeo, wearing way too little clothing. Every time a song would start, they would all shriek loudly. I can only imagine what Elvis and the Beatles had to deal with if this was only a 20k stadium.

Watching him interact with the crowd, you realize he is just this young guy, still trying to figure out how he got to where he is, very authentic enjoyment of being able to play music with his friends from back home. His dad was hanging out dancing and having a good time on the floor the entire show, and then at the end, all of Zach's guests and family come up and start signing into different microphones on stage. The encore was great, he does about a 10-minute version of Revival and the place starts to shake. I thought I was a big fan of his, but I was nowhere near the zealot of many of the people around us.

View attachment 8758

So it was worth a late Monday night?

my son thinks that Zach Bryan invented country music as we know it. (he did not)

my son also likes to make outlandish claims like "morgan wallen is the best selling country artist of all time" and "jurassic park is one of the best movies of all time" without any evidence. he's big on "all time" claims

my son also likes to make outlandish claims like "morgan wallen is the best selling country artist of all time" and "jurassic park is one of the best movies of all time" without any evidence. he's big on "all time" claims

One of my son's friends thinks that Lebron James is the best basketball player of all time and he says it all of the time just to make my face turn red.

What Ph said about DR might be top 5 dumbest statements ever made on the boards, hell as time goes on it might be pushing for number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back