• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Debate Tonight at 9 PM

Yeah, Perry or Bachmann or 2016. Definitely not Romney due to their personal issues.

Jesus Christ. Maybe I should just become a Democrat. I can't believe some people actually want to abolish the Fed.

I loved the part where all the candidates said they wouldn't take a 10-1 ratio of spending cuts to revenue increases. BRILLIANT MINDS!

Yeah, Perry or Bachmann or 2016. Definitely not Romney due to their personal issues.

not Bachman. his civil union support cross-pressures her base like crazy.

another debate gone by without anyone landing a punch on Romney.

Wow. A rare moment of sanity brought to you by Rick Santorum.

Crap forgot about this, if it was even available online. Guess I'm waiting to see it on youtube now.

and people think obama is going to lose?

Is there any way Romney doesn't win the nomination? He's the only candidate that seems remotely 'presidential'.

not Bachman. his civil union support cross-pressures her base like crazy.

another debate gone by without anyone landing a punch on Romney.

She's going to need to win a national election somehow.

All that does is state the obvious about the Romney/Kerry similarities.

Not really?

How so? The "beat Romney" playbook is pretty obvious and has been since '08. Heck, that playbook has been obvious since HW Bush used it against Dukakis.

Not really?

How so? The "beat Romney" playbook is pretty obvious and has been since '08. Heck, that playbook has been obvious since HW Bush used it against Dukakis.

correct, not really.

that's not "all" it does. there may be similarities btw jk and wmr, but the underlying premise is an incumbent president severely weakened and needing primarily to disqualify his opponent.

look at Reagan '84 and Clinton '96 and compare them to Bush '04 and Obama '08. different types of campaigns.

Back