• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Defensive Coordinator Search

BANG
Les Johns
‏@Les_Johns
BREAKING: We've learned Wake Forest is set to officially announce Jay Sawvel as new defensive coordinator

BANG
Les Johns
‏@Les_Johns
BREAKING: We've learned Wake Forest is set to officially announce Jay Sawvel as new defensive coordinator

MXaLbQk.gif

fabulous-kid-russian.gif

o0JL_f-maxage-0.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, this is about as good as we could do. We got the DC of another P5 school that took their defense to a spot ahead of ours this year in S&P+. That's phenomenal for Wake.

I don't know what the hell Clawson is doing, but I swear he could sell some damn snow to an eskimo.

Slim's shitty take was way too quickly glossed over here.

I think we can revisit it from time to time. I understand wanting a more experienced DC but damn this dude delivers.

In this kind of search is it common for the hiring HC to initiate contact with candidates of his choosing or is it more common for the HC to respond to the applications of interested parties?

Is it more probable that Clawson sought out Sawvel first or that Clawson responded to an initial inquiry by Sawvel?

Not that it matters ultimately, just wondering how the process ordinarily works.

Back