• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

Has the FBI determined Putin was behind it? Where is their statement? Not some "security expert" that you're taking as gospel.

Just so we are clear....I despise Donald Trump with every fiber of my being. I think he is an awful human being, person, businessman, who has no ethics, and would be, without a doubt the worst POTUS of all-time, but that doesn't make me a "HillShill" at all.

I would much prefer Sanders, Warren, Biden, anybody else, but yes I am voting for her, because voting for anybody else would be a vote for Trump.

Has the FBI determined Putin was behind it? Where is their statement? Not some "security expert" that you're taking as gospel.

They're still investigating, but when they do ultimately say it was Russia and likely Putin you will not believe them

Alright Hillbots, it's been fun but free soup and cheese sandwiches at the shelter. Will be back for round two later. Please adjust your tinfoil hats while I'm gone.

Bob isn't really homeless is he? If so I would feel bad about laughing at that joke earlier.

Oh look, the FBI has suspicions though

The FBI suspects that Russian government hackers breached the networks of the Democratic National Committee and stole emails that were posted to the anti-secrecy site WikiLeaks on Friday. It’s an operation that several U.S. officials now suspect was a deliberate attempt to influence the presidential election in favor of Donald Trump, according to five individuals familiar with the investigation of the breach.

Man, to be a fly on the wall when the FBI interviews Manafort about this

Just so we are clear....I despise Donald Trump with every fiber of my being. I think he is an awful human being, person, businessman, who has no ethics, and would be, without a doubt the worst POTUS of all-time, but that doesn't make me a "HillShill" at all.

I would much prefer Sanders, Warren, Biden, anybody else, but yes I am voting for her, because voting for anybody else would be a vote for Trump.

Don't apply the reality that the rest of us experience to the Bobs.

Back