• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

I'm eating subway today because I didn't want Burger King. I guess I'm ALL IN on Subway at this point.

I'm eating subway today because I didn't want Burger King. I guess I'm ALL IN on Subway at this point.

That one guy who liked Subway diddled kids. I guess a Subway shill like MDMH is a child molester too.

Where are you? Even Jersey Mike's (which suck) and Jimmy john's are better than either of them. There must be something better than those places.

Doofus, MDMH, and other self-described "liberals" looked around and said "Fuck it, Bernie's not running so now I'll vote for a crooked, lying, warmongering, Wall Street puppet. Who's Jill Stein?" Yeah, you folks voting for Hilldawg are sooooo liberal. Keep telling yourselves that.

Doofus, MDMH, and other self-described "liberals" looked around and said "Fuck it, Bernie's not running so now I'll vote for a crooked, lying, warmongering, Wall Street puppet. Who's Jill Stein?" Yeah, you folks voting for Hilldawg are sooooo liberal. Keep telling yourselves that.

At least Hillary is not Putin's lap dog.

Anyone else dreading the social media shit storm that is going to occur tonight during and following the DNC while the BLM speakers are on stage?

Just listened to Booker's speech. Very good. Warren's speech was solid as well.

It will be interesting to see if they regret loading up Monday and Wednesday. I assume Kaine is going on after Biden and Obama on Wednesday.

I'm more questioning whether it's the right move if they're really looking to put an end to this. Guaranteed to stoke the fire. How about a joint speech from a Black Lives Matter person and a police officer? You know, share the stage?

I'm more questioning whether it's the right move if they're really looking to put an end to this. Guaranteed to stoke the fire.

It's the right move. They're one of the largest progressive left movements in the country and prominent representatives were actively involved in the Sanders campaign. Republicans who hate BLM don't vote for Democratic candidates. Young people, progressives and people of color who support BLM do.

I'm more questioning whether it's the right move if they're really looking to put an end to this. Guaranteed to stoke the fire. How about a joint speech from a Black Lives Matter person and a police officer? You know, share the stage?

What are they trying to put an end to?

Back