• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

HgKuCK.jpg

The Doofi don't give a fuck. They're all in for Hillary at this point.

LK you have so much hate for RJ is there one particular incident or is it a lifetime achievement award?

Definitely lifetime achievement award. But seriously, him getting up on his proverbial soap box about facts pertaining to anything technical is just special.

Put me in the camp that thinks there are legs to the Trump/Russia thing. The opposite side of the RJ coin is that he's been on this since day 1. Credit given where due.

*chuckle*

That is a classic LK. I didn't say anything other than to support FYC and the sourced material he presented.

I didn't state any opinion or correct anyone.

Obsession used to be an OK cologne, but in real life it's sad.

I mean in this crazy election it's not that incredible to come up with the conspiracy theory that Trump is supported by Russian backers in which continued investment into his crumbling empire in exchanged for a reduced role in Europe results in the Russian state aiding in his election. It's as plausible as Trump is a secret Clinton supporter handing her the election.

That is a classic LK. I didn't say anything other than to support FYC and the sourced material he presented.

I didn't state any opinion or correct anyone.

Obsession used to be an OK cologne, but in real life it's sad.

Hey, I gave you credit for nailing the Trump Russia thing, but you're still an absolute idiot on anything technical.

Thinking, non-partisan computer experts (FYC gave the sources) have proven that Russian state actors hacked the DNC. Yahoo contacted a journalist to tell her that she was hacked by a "state actor" when writing about Putin.

It is indisputable that Manafort was a long-time consultant for Putin's interests in Ukraine.

Trump ha gone out of his way for years to said what a great guy Putin is.

Russian groups fund Trump ventures.

If just one of these things was true, it would be one thing. But all of them are true.

It's true though, isn't it?

I'm not going to argue with you about becoming a "Hill-Shill".

I have made it quite clear that I do not think she is the best option for the Democratic Party, and I am voting for her primarily to keep a sociopath out of the White House.

Back